Job Description: Media Management Assistant BFI London Film Festival 2014 responsible for generating press coverage for each red carpet event and ensuring the smooth running of each red carpet event during the two week festival.
Creating, Maintaining and Distributing the Festival Media Calendar
- Writing and issuing daily media alerts
- Logging Red Carpet Requests and maintaining the Accreditation document
- Compiling ‘Event Kits’ for all red carpet events taking place, daily
- Supporting the Media Manager on red carpets such as The Imitation Game, Whiplash and Fury.
- Liaising with distributors, sales agents and producers with press information for their relevant events
- Liaising with and pitching to media regarding relevant red carpet events
- Compiling premiere reports for all red carpet events to be sent to relevant distributors, sales agents and producers
- Sending coverage to relevant distributors, sales agents and producers
- Liaising with publicists, producers and directors to ensure appropriate media attended each premiere.
-Guiding talent down the carpet
-Managing the expectations and requests of the media on each red carpet.