My current role involves working on two strands - the core business of being an Arts Workshops provider, and also managing arts outreach projects in the local community. Experience gained so far:
• Helping to identify and maintain links with clients such as schools, businesses and other creative organisations in Bristol.
• Taking lead responsibility for the development of arts outreach projects, particularly based around Carnival arts and music. Planning project timescales and budgets and developing monitoring and evaluation techniques.
• Researching and applying for funding for these projects, from sources such as Arts Council England, other public funding bodies, private sponsors or crowd funding campaigns.
• Liaising with our group of freelance artists and tutors to arrange workshop bookings and commitment to longer-term projects.
• Producing content for the website using Wordpress, and keeping social media communications up to date.
• Assisting the Business Director with ideas for business growth, marketing strategies and long-term planning of resources.