#ButtonBatteryAware - Great Ormond Street Hospital

Public awareness campaign warning parents of the danger of children swallowing small 'button' batteries. Reached a million people on social media. Role: Design and Illustration.


Team Credits

Daniel Battams

  • Message
ConnectConnect
  • Design, Illustration, Social Media
  •  

Project Tags

  • socialdesign
  • social
  • content
  • graphicdesign
  • illustration
  • digitalmarketing

Inspired by this project? Showcase projects you’ve worked on and inspire other people.

Post your project
Daniel Battams
Design, Illustration, Social Media