Want to know how to price your creative work, products, services and commissions? This free practical webinar - delivered by Patricia van den Akker, Director of The Design Trust - will cover:
• Why is costing and pricing so tricky?
• How to cost a creative product in 7 easy steps using your own cost price calculation.
• Pricing terminology and calculations; how to calculate your cost price, wholesale price and retail price correctly.
• How to calculate your hourly rate as a freelancer.
• The 10 most common ways to price your creative project or products.
• The 3 biggest pricing mistakes new creatives make.
• What to do if you are too expensive? Or too cheap? How to change your prices.
This is a practical and in-depth workshop, so make sure you have a pen and paper at hand to write notes.
Tuesday 23 June 2020 (11am-1pm)
This event is part of UAL's Starting Out programme; 40+ events to help creative graduates embarking on their careers.