An entirely student run and organised project to help elevate and applaud young and talented student films in Canterbury. It's first year, coated with ambition and success. I worked in both the Press and Communications Department.
• Working in Communications where I was assigned to work that involved assuring and communicating with the guest speakers and local newspapers/media (LGBT Transsexual Ambassador and filmmaker Harry Taylor).
• Aiding in the communication between PR, Marketing and Press Teams.
• Social Media control, promoting and adverting the event, Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Instagram.
• Create and text editing work/document (i.e., festival programs, website information, Press Release).
• Interviewing film Directors and University Professors for the Festival's online Magazine.