Through this research process that main takeaways were:
1. People want to donate and most people can.
2. Most people do not donate on a month to month basis,
they usually only do it when a specific event touches them.
3. People crave transparency, they want to know where their
money is going and if the charity or organization is trustworthy.
4. People don’t want to be made to feel guilty.
5. People don’t want to think.
The Solution: A web app that that allows users to easily give month to month donations by seamlessly integrating the act of giving into their everyday life. It would do this by taking a small percentage of your everyday card purchases to be donated on a month to month basis.
I believe that by creating a more transparent, easy and intimate way for people to donate to organizations we will achieve a higher rate of repeat donations.
Guided by my research I created an app that a list of key aspects too it:
Below is a video preview of the flow and features of Eileen: