Four Three Six is an independent brand from London that mixes underground culture by combining music, art, and fashion. They create special editions of T-shirts, cooperating with music producers, and artists that create a piece of work based on the track. The design is then screen printed on the T-shirt.
◦ Inspiration list, given by the founder:
late nights, nocturnal revelations, graffiti art, low frequencies, rhythm, abstraction, murals, camouflage patterns, analogue, digital, ect.
◦ responding to the ethos of collaboration and links between music and art as a theme.
◦ packaging used to reinforce the feeling of ‘premium’
◦ used as part of Point of Sale in stores, and also for (Royal Mail Large Letter size must be no bigger than 353mm x 250mm x 25mm)
◦ lightweight printable material- the packaging is to be made of cardboard or similar.
◦ maximum of two colours for print
◦ these will be screen printed onto the packaging
◦ use the packaging to tell the story