13. Revision is always better with colorful pens. (Revision = studying for exams in Brit speak.)
14. The book is always better than the film. Especially when it's Harry Potter.
15. Try not to get angry about things you can't do anything about. It's a waste of energy and the only person who'll be upset is you.
16. If you've never been taught it, then you won't know it. Don't feel bad about knowledge you're lacking and don't judge others for things they're not strong at either. Oh, and if you want to learn? Ask.
17. Buy decent jeans. They take longer to save up for but also last ten times longer and don't go saggy at the knees after two washes. Worth it.
18. Alternate which shoulder you carry your bag on or you'll end up lopsided. It's weird, but once you notice, it will drive you crazy.
19. Make playlists as well as photo albums. Collections of songs bring back memories in a whole different way.
20. Salt and vinegar chips are the cure for just about anything.
21. Don't save up your good candles. They look pretty on shelves but they smell even prettier.
22. In cases of a dress code panic, lean casual on clothes and dressier on makeup to cover most situations with ease. Black jeans plus a black t-shirt is my failsafe.