Yahoo Mail is the most significant email service that is so unique because of its huge range of features and user friendly interface. It is very popular as it very popular in the entire world. There is also an option is available named as on-demand passwords. These are initially puzzling but eventually very safe way to login to your Yahoo Mail Account with your device and have short time password instead of permanent passwords. As on-demand passwords are no longer available for Yahoo Mail, you can use access key as an alternative of it. For this, you can consult with Yahoo Phone Number to get access of this process.
Measures to enable on-Demand Passwords in Yahoo Mail:
· Click on your name near to the top right corner of your Yahoo Mail.
· Follow the link of Account Info on the sheet that appears.
· Now go to the category of Account Security.
· If it is prompted to login:
1. Type your recent Yahoo Mail Password over the Password.
2. Click on Sign in option.
· Follow the option of Get Started, link below the On-demand passwords.
· Now click on Set up on-demand passwords.
· Enter a phone number where you can safely receive SMS text messages below let’s get started.
· Click on the option of Send SMS.
· Type down the code that you received at the phone number.
· Click on the code of Submit.
· Verify the recovery information below the option of Review Account recovery information which includes an email address to which you have access.
· Now click on the option of Got it.
· Be sure that you create application passwords for all the email programs you want to use with the Yahoo Mail via POP and IMAP.
Measures to Disable the On-demand passwords in Yahoo Mail:
· If you just find logging in while using the on-demand passwords, do consider staying logged in.
· Click on your name in the Yahoo Mail.
· Select the option of Account Info on the sheet that has appeared.
· Now open the category of Account Security.
· Be sure that an On-demand password is Off.
· Change your Yahoo Mail password following the instructions.
Measures to do when you lost your phone:
· Login to the Yahoo Mail while using an account recovery option.
· Click on your name in the top of the navigation bar.
· Select the option of Account Info on the sheet that has come up.
· Open the category of Account Security.
· Click on phone Number below the Account security.
· Now click on the trash icon which is next to the number where you can no longer receive the text messages.
Contact to the Yahoo Helpline Number 0800 098 8400 to get the instant solutions and useful measures.