Looking for an Event Manager for film screening events
We're a London based app Minute Shorts, that stream shorts that you can watch based on the time you have available.
On top of having a platform for new and experience film-makers alike, we aim to find a way to promote the great work they have been doing through our events which we run a monthly basis on.
We have had events in some amazing venues, such as Samsung KX, NikeLab, WeWork, The Curtain Hotel and Boutique Workplace which haven’t been possible without our great partnerships with the venues and with other like-minded companies that have just started like ours.
We're on the hunt for someone to come in and help us with managing our events.
The following tasks:
- Plan and organise events with attention to financial and time constraints
- Book venues and schedule filmmakers/guests
- Manage all event operations (preparing venue, invitations, food, drinks etc.)
- Carefully oversee event happenings
- Evaluate event’s success and submit reports
The role at the moment is unpaid but will be able to cover travel and expenses.
We as a company are currently looking to raise investment through a crowdfunding campaign and once we have raised an investment we will be to pay for this role.
For more information and interests please do contact us on: