Create video content that showcased the key features of Nokia's range of entry-level smartphones for emerging markets.
The client initially wanted standard product-led UI videos. I sold in a lifestyle-focused approach that told a story around the phones, and gave Nokia content campaigns that reached a global audience.
- Leading the development of a strategic approach that prioritised emotional storytelling over rational product features
- Selling this approach to the client - and building a relationship with them to ensure repeat business over two years
- Concepting stories that told the product stories in a relatable way for our target audiences
- Scripting, storyboarding, casting and choosing locations in the pre-production phase
- Working with in-house producers to make sure work was on-budget
- Giving creative direction to directors and photographers on story and style
- Overseeing international shoots alongside art directors, directors and local production crews
- Writing digital campaign assets
- Working with Nokia's global and local-market social and PR teams to activate content campaigns
Our content delivered higher views than ever before, and gave Nokia a bank of ownable content that defined their product's identities. It helped the global team strengthen their relationships with local markets. And it kept them coming back to work with our agency time and again.
- Platinum, Muse Creative Awards
- Bronze, WorldFest-Houston International Film Festival