OPTIBET ‘ EURO 2020 ’
You don’t put a 24-feet football goal on the ice during the hockey game unless you’re shooting a TV commercial about how everyone went crazy about football.
If I needed to give MVP-award to someone from my film crew for this ad, I would end up with multiple MVPs:
1. Producer 100% MVP – made sure I get everyone I want on a film crew.
2. Scout manager 100% MVP – after gazillion calls organised absolutely fantastic sport hall for us.
3. DOP 100% MVP – I was thinking on set about an angle and he was already delivering it.
4. Art Department 100% MVP – just try yourself to get a 24-feet football on the hockey arena...
5. Agency 100% MVP – they gave me a green pass to everything: location pick, visual aesthetics, music and etc.
6. Client 100% MVP – before the shot I asked them what time they will come to the set and they said: "We won't. We totally trust you. Just sent us some photos from the set". Wow.
And of course light crew, my first AD, stylists and everyone else involved in this project.
A dream project with a dream team.