Paint MIXING & RATIOS for CUP BOTTOM pour ~ Full tutorial ~ Reverse flower dip with PVA glue
All you need to know to do a CUP BOTTOM reverse flower dip is in this full tutorial video.
Pouring medium: PVA craft glue and water (60% craft glue and 40% water).
Ratio paint to glue mixture is 1:1 and water if needed.
TECHNIQUE: Reverse flower dip with paper napkin, Cup bottom pour
- Pour your base on canvas
- Put your FLOWER SHAPED DESSERT CUP on the canvas with bottom up
- Pour paints on the bottom and use PEARL WHITE or some metallic paints between each colour to create petal - lacing effect
- Take off the cup
- Use SKEWER to draw some petal shapes
- Gently put PAPER NAPKIN or towel on canvas ( You can use dry or damped napkin)
- Lift one corner at the time and then gently lift it (the middle last)
- Torch it for air bubbles and to activate pearl white and metallic paints
- And here is your flower :)
MATERIAL I USED:
- 8x8 inch canvas
- Acrylic paints mixed with pouring medium
- Flower shaped desert cup
- Paper napkin or towel
- Wooden skewer
- Palete knife
COLOURS I USED:
- Boesner black
- Daler rowney gold
- Pearl white (1 part Vallejo pearl medium to 1 part Windsor&Newton titanium white)
If you are interested in ONLINE PRIVATE CLASSES, you can contact me via Facebook Fiona Art or email email@example.com.
Please understand that I am in no way responsible for the way you use your paint and mediums. Follow all safety instructions of the manufacturers, I can not be held liable.
Be careful and use the proper materials for your safety.
You can't use any content on my channel, unless I give you a permission!