We are looking for a Marketing Intern to work on branding, marketing events, increasing users and creating awareness for bandy.
• Developing the marketing strategy for our start-up
• Implementing the marketing strategy to target
• Maintaining statistics and reporting
• Helping to develop marketing collateral
• Organizing and arranging events.
• Increasing customer base locally and regularly contacting customers through newsletters.
• Manage PR needs of our start-ups.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills with ability to sell products and services through the web, e-mail or face-to-face
• Be confident, charismatic and energetic.
• Good organizational skills and the ability to multi-task and prioritize
Salary > 1-3 months, expenses
3 months+ > 22k + Stock options
Long hours to be expected and juggling various tasks.
Bandy is a fun, cost effective way to shop and de-clutter simultaneously. Got clothes, electronics, or things you don’t need? List in less than 20 seconds and discover amazing stuff nearby. With Bandy anything can be yours for as little as free!
We are looking for someone who sees the potential of our app and wants to play a part in helping fulfil that potential.
We need someone with energetic, passionate, fun and want to take on the world and win attitude to join our small team, write a press releases and get us talked about!
You will be working in a close knit team where your ideas will be heard, discussed and implemented in very short time frames if we think they have legs.
POSITION IS OFFICE BASED AND IN LONDON
Explainer video – youtube.com/watch?v=isC08SzfAao
Website – thebandyapp.com