The Project Manager of a £100,000 budget for PRCA’s new website and CRM database. Working closely with the external design agency, my role was to ensure the project ran on time, to specification and on budget.
· Conducting market research and identifying key issues with the previous website which needs to be changed and improved with the new website.
· Mapping out the customer journey of the site, thinking from a both technical and user perspective.
· Facilitating and coordinating regular meetings to ensure the project was kept to agreed timelines and any potential risks could be discussed and resolved.
· Working with the design agency and internal graphic designer to develop a new look and feel for the website.
· Train the internal team on how to use the website and CRM database, develop how to guidelines for stakeholders using the site and being a first point of call to troubleshoot any problems.
The website was successfully executed, with a fresh brand look to keep it in line with other membership organisations in the market.