Got an idea for a social enterprise? Want to use your creativity for something that benefits society or a community? This series of four interactive workshops will help you develop your idea - plus be in with a chance of winning £500 to kick-start your idea.
· Learn how to turn an idea for a social enterprise into a do-able thing
· Pitch ideas and practise doing it in a fun, safe environment
· Meet like-minded people that can support you in the future from across UAL
· Be in with a chance to win cash prizes for the best ideas (up to £500)
· Have the chance to apply for further support (up to £5000) for developed ideas
Run by Peter Ptashko FRSA, a social entrepreneur, funder and supporter of social enterprises. The workshops will be interactive, practical sessions. Participants will be encouraged to collaborate to help develop interesting, innovative ideas across four workshops. Each workshop will be 2 hours and take place at High Holborn.
Participants will be required to attend all four workshops in order to complete the programme. The first one will take place on 20 November 2019.
Find out more and book your place.