UAL Futures is a project exploring digital futures for art, design, media, fashion and technology with students, graduates & friends of University of the Arts London.
This year UAL Futures have teamed up with global marketing & retail experts The Store WPP to run a competition for UAL Students centering around the future of retail (powered by Intel). UAL Students of all courses and stages have been asked to come up with innovative ideas for what the future might hold in the sector of shopping, IoT, wearable tech and big data. After a thorough examination of projects proposed, the team of judges have finalised a winner, a runner-up and two commendations.
I have run the competition from start to finish, arranging all communications planning and execution across all UAL colleges and administrative support. My duties included:
- organisation of all communications, digital marketing & PR to promote the Competition
- liaison with UAL students and staff to ensure the maximum engagement with the Competition across UAL
- liaison with The Store WPP, UAL and UAL Futures representatives to ensure the smooth running of the project
- providing all administrative support for the competition, the judging session and post-judging
- communication with the candidates pre and post Competition
- updating all social network channels throughout the Competition