Thanks to the hundreds that joined our live webinar on 18th August 2020! For those that missed it (or if you want to watch it again), you'll find the video below.
It can be a scary time at the moment, so join our founder Pip as she shares her top tips and industry insights to help you stand out and find work you love!
Whether you’re a freelancer or full-timer, looking for your first job, or you’re established in the industry, join us for an insightful chat full of advice – and a few laughs along the way (if you’ve heard Pip speak before, you’ll know what we mean).
What we cover:
– How to come up higher in search results on The Dots
– Increasing your chances of being headhunted/discovered
– Asking industry mentors for CV/portfolio feedback
– Connecting with like-minded collaborators
– Upskilling and networking online
– Looking after yourself during these tough times
Plus, the latest insights around the future of work, current job market and top tips on applying for jobs.
Handy links mentioned in the talk:
– Working for free. Should you? Shouldn't you? See our mentors’ thoughts here
– RSVP to The Dots x Pinterest launch event here
– Sign up for The Dots Beta Club here
– Give your feedback and suggestions here