- Good afternoon!
Does anyone know of free event spaces either in East or Central which are pretty and can hold 50 people (roughly)?
- Getting to know The Dots better. What's the most exciting part of The Dots for you?
- Get in touch if you are/know any MUAs and stylist looking to build their portfolio, this is for two editorial shoots for a magazine!
- Graduated from University with a Bachelors in Media Production and Moving Images. Can anyone lead me in the right direction films jobs?
- Guys and girls, is anyone interested in starting a photography YouTube channel with me?
- Graphic Designer looking for work in London, permanent or freelance!
- Graphic designers, I'm running a session for my students next week about pricing your work & wondered what pricing strategy you used & why?
- Group of interior design students (3 or 4) , looking for a short shadowing placement of +/- 3 days. Could anyone help?
- Graphic designer looking for opportunities to expand portfolio & put skills to use. Feel free to message me
- Graphic Designers, would you be up for sending your PDF portfolio to me so that I can show my final year students some great examples?
- GRAPHIC DESIGNERS!
Looking for someone to design my credits and title into a beautiful 60s looking font for my erotic 16mm short film.
- GRAPHIC DESIGNERS!
looking for someone to design credits and title into a beautiful 60s looking FONT for my erotic 16mm short film
- Graphic designer/illustrator, looking for freelance work
- Greetings friends,
I'm normally a music, arts and event photographer but my 2020 goal is to try some portrait experience. Hit me up!
- Got YouTube or social videos you need to edit but dont have time? I'll edit them for free in exchange for adding content for my showreel:)
- Got a few fashion editorials I've been sitting on - trying to submit for publication - any good London based mags you recommend?
- gIRLS aBOUT pECKHAM is looking for content contributors/submissions for this #2 ZINE
Theme: Peckham 3000 Future Subcultures
- Good Morning All! - I'm looking to build a network of Junior and Senior Creative Teams for both freelance and perm work for Spark44 LDN.
- Girls in Film has launched a £5,000 film fund for UK-based womxn filmmakers with support from Dr Martens. www.girlsinfilm.net/film-fund
- Graphic designers… what do you think makes for an effective portfolio website?
- Generalised Portfolio VS Specialised Portfolio? Which one is better to send to employers?
- Going to be hosting online, cook along, dinner parties for the next few weeks - so we can socially distance/isolate, together.
- Given current c19 situ, i'm making myself available for
educational & government comms work at a reduce rate.
- Got any questions about SEO?
Fire away ( cwjbyrne at outlook dot com )