- When you think of the word ‘Successful’, who's the first person that comes to mind and why?
- Which book(s) have you given as a gift or recommended most and why?
- What purchase of £100 or less has most positively impacted your life in the last six months?
- What is one of the best investments you've ever made? It could be an investment of time, money, energy etc.
- What advice would you give to a smart, driven, young person about making it in creative industries? What advice should they ignore?
- When you feel overwhelmed, stressed, unfocused or have temporarily lost your way. What do you do?
- What's your favourite advertising campaign and why?
It'll be interesting to see if classics like Guinness surfer still hold up :)
- What are your favourite creative (event) agencies in London?
- which would you say is the best way to get attention from photography agents?
- We would like to collaborate with website developer on opening new mixed/new media studio.
- What’s your favourite artists and film directors?
- Why my question disappear ?
So one more again!
What’s your favourite artist or film directors!?
- When you dream, do you dream in Serif or Sans Serif typeface?
- We are hiring at Stereo! I'm looking for a Client Services Director. If you want to help us grow a rapidly expanding business, pls reach out
- What has been the most successful digital marketing method for your business?
- What's your best tip for better networking?
- Would love to hear your thoughts
- Which are your favourite design studios?
- Who's your favourite new designer? Someone that's rocking your world but only has a few years of industry experience?
- What do you find most difficult about being a creative?
- When was the last time you thought about sound and why?
- Working within the creative industry which social platforms allow you to receive the most engagement with your customers/followers?
- Whats your method to combat procrastination?
I am currently preparing for our degree exhibition and struggling.
- What is the one obstacle, challenge or problem that if you were to overcome it, it would get you closer to where you want to be?