- RimowaRe-branding concept for high-end luggage and travel brand RIMOWA, in conjunction with a visiting talk from Commission Studio. The aim of the project was to re-invent the visual identity of the RIMOWA brand, leaning into the more stylised, minimal, luxurious and high-end styles seen under the LVMH family umbrella. The visual identity achieves this by taking advantage of minimalist design techniques, combinations of type, imagery and negative space, while incorporating key elements from past and
- End of Year Show 2020Branding Proposal for the annual Foundation and Undergraduate End of Year Show’s at Leeds Arts University. The aim of the project was to develop a new visual identity and collateral for 2020’s End of Year Show, which would be applied across both foundation and undergraduate shows across both the Vernon Street and Blenheim Walk buildings in the city centre. The visual identity is build around a core experimental, interchangeable, custom typeface, designed to communicate and celebrate the idea o
- Don't Avoid it CampaignA digital and physical campaign project focused on the awareness of men’s mental health in 2020. The project explores the issue of men’s mental health and the importance of open discussion of the subject. The project communicates this graphically through a combination of colour and psychological theories together with typographic contrasts and tight, modular grid systems. These considerations aid the campaign pieces in evoking emotions of warmth, comfort, support, confusion and uncertainty and a
- Function Over FormAn exploration into the relationship between function and form within design. In conjunction with my dissertation piece that looks at the relationship between function and form, the boundaries between art and design and how form is influenced by functional consideration. This piece aims to demonstrate the idea of purely functional graphic design explored through the means of packaging design. Each element of the piece, including its overall form, purpose and how the user interacts with it, hav
- Skylights - EnemiesOnline promotional campaign for the release of Skylights’ single Enemies.The project consist of social media collateral that conveys the tone of the bands new single. Available on all platforms, the track sees an edgier, more grittier, amped up side of the band which is demonstrated through the art direction of the campaign elements.
+ View all
Projects credited in
- Leeds Arts University, BA (Hons) Graphic DesignThis course will encourage you to develop your voice, opinions, and individual understanding of graphic design. You will explore creative, social, and ethical contexts of contemporary visual culture within your design practice. We are industry-focused and you will seek problems to solve and audiences to connect with. Year One. Focusing on the fundamentals of visual language you will investigate methods and design practice around type, language, image, meaning and message. You will work with an21
Freelance Graphic DesignerApollo Junction Band
- Leeds, United KingdomFreelance
Freelance Graphic Designer for semi-regular clients Apollo Junction Band. Working on a number of social media and physical promotional campaigns.
+ Show more
- Graphic Communication
- Branding Design
- Visual Communication
- Digital Campaigns
- Graphic Design
- Packaging Design
- Social Media Advertising
Pearson BTEC Level 3 Extended Diploma in Art and DesignBatley School of Art & Design - Kirklees College
- Dewsbury, United Kingdom
Level 3 Extended diploma in Visual Communication design with a triple grade Distinction, Merit, Merit.