• Client, artist and external studio (consignments) liaising. Responsible for dealing with all sales, preparing and negotiating all agreements. • Planning and executing gallery events and exhibitions. • Setting up framing service; advertising of service, dealing with all clients, external framers, admin. • Working closely with finance team, using Sage. • Arranging shipping of all artwork. • Creating and maintain gallery inventory. • Administration; sale invoicing, sale reports, delivery notes, framing invoices, framing condition reports. • Working with external PR company. • Co-managing social media platforms. • Exploring new ideas to increase footfall / sales. • Issue Certificates of Authenticity. • Creating sales emails using Constant Contact. • Creating new systems to stream line and improve efficiency of gallery processes.
• Accountable for counting and balancing the safe, processing store expenses, banking, ordering change. • Completing workload and reports within tight deadlines. • Introducing and training all line managers new processes and procedures. • Working closely with DM and UM with store finances, P&L and audit compliance. • Attending to supplier issues. • Arranging and correcting all deliveries to the flagship store. • Assisting dealing with pivotal customer complaints. • Recognised and received exceptional feedback from company director with regards to customer care, highlighted to both regional and divisional directors. • Nominated by colleagues to be Team Representative. • Assisted line managers in creating and implementing a customer care agenda for the flagship store. • Responsible in training all new staff procedures and policies. • Responsible for customer service, serving on a till, telephony, creating sales orders and sales.
• Assisting the Manager and Director to set up concession store in Selfridges & Co London. • Sales and customer service for personlised art work. • Producing personalised artwork for in store and online orders. • Assisting manager with general administration, sales reports, training of new staff.
• Facilitating client and visitor contact via telephone and email; dealing with enquires from press, clients and visitors in the gallery. • Assisting in planning, inviting and facilitating artist’s preview evenings and dinners. • Assisting with placement and liaising with external locations for artist’s dinners. • Updating inventory, mailing lists and artist C.V.’s in File Maker Pro. • Use gallery management system, Artform. • Authenticating prints. • Setting up and maintaining online shop for gallery catalogues. • Manage artist list and press book. • Close contact with external PR, artists, clients, other galleries and VIP’s. • Assist with social media press. • Archiving. • Assisting with banking including invoicing. • Opening and closing the gallery.
• Leading by example to inspire and motivate my team to maximise their performance and deliver market leading, helpful customer service. • Manage a 40 person strong team: monitor their performance to set objectives and deadlines, deliver key performance indicators and deploy a team who are driven to improve their impact on sales, costs and profit alongside delivering exceptional customer service to meet the needs of the company. • Responsible for daily and weekly checks/reports in order to deliver a goods receiving area and store which is safe to trade, audit compliant and protects assets. • Work closely with DM and UM: setting myself objectives in order to improve team performance; monitoring sales targets, stock-loss compliance, audit compliance and store P&L. • Responsible for promptly resolving issues internally and externally. • Responsible for leading a communication agenda across the store of which there are approx. 200 employees. • Ensure customer orders are complete in line with customer expectation. • Completed Level One Emergency First Aid course and Fire Safety course.
3 year degree to explore disciplines with in Fine Art. I found myself becoming a performance and documentation artist.
A year course exploring multiple creative disciplines. The year ends with your own objective in the discipline of your choice. I created and installation piece which explored the importance of Nothing, the silences, gaps and pauses in our every day life.