I am confident and highly organised Studio Co-ordinator with experience working within fast paced environments. As a passionate Fashion Graduate, I strive to achieve the highest standard possible, at any given task and in any situation.
• Liaising with Buyers/Assistants/Trainees across all teams to ensure samples arrive, leave and travel around the studio to gain required imagery. • Keeping the studio databases up to date, chasing missing imagery, dealing with incorrect imagery and reshoots. • To attend seasonal styling meetings with each ‘branded’ team to refresh existing brand requirements and guidelines. • Working within a small team to select models and product to shoot on a weekly basis. • To support team members on set, when styling and system advice is needed. • Responsible for all ordering and admin tasks- chasing invoices etc. • Completing daily photography set changes to ensure all shoot teams are prepped for the following day. • Attending pre-shoot meetings for all creatives and sourcing props/paints/backgrounds ect.
• Styling on ‘Branded’ WWR/MWR model sets (Working as the lead stylist on a 3-week rotation) • In depth pre-prepping involving brand research, sourcing styling items and outfit building using Filemaker. • Assuring all imagery meets Next style guidelines but also in keeps with each brand’s aesthetic and style preferences.
• Working as a Makeup Artist to generate festival glitter looks for Capital FM Summertime Ball 2017 & 2018 • Working within a team in an extremely in a fast-paced environment to complete makeup for thousands of concert attendees • Being an ambassador for Vodaphone, promoting the brand and concert competitions
• Organising samples and finalising details for a large main fashion editorial. • Assisting each stylist on set. • Responsible for all sample related problems and PR point of contact. • Unpacking/organizing clothing rails/ steaming garments. • Dressing and attending to the models and set crew.
• Assisting the fashion stylist on set with two main online feature shoots. • Unpacking/organizing clothing rails. • Steaming garments. • Dressing and attending to models and set crew’s needs. • Requests/returns of luxury clothing from well-known PR companies. • Receptionist duties. • Working within a team, whilst taking lead when assigned. • Organising shoots (sourcing locations/props) whilst working on set to make sure shoots ran smoothly.
• Working with Matty Bovan for LFW SS17, Bobby Abley AW17, Ryan Lo AW17. • Basic hand and industrial machine sewing. • Working within a team to hit short deadlines days before and day of each show. • Working as a dresser show day, completing jobs such as unpacking/organising garments, steaming garments and dressing models.
• Writing short monthly features on various subjects from fashion, beauty to celebrity news. • Following a house style in which Grazia Middle East uses to write all copy. • Working from home with short deadlines.
• Working as supervisor overseeing the running of tasks on checkouts, customer service and kiosk during weekends. • Dealing with customer queries, complaints, and refunds on the Customer Service Desk. • Working between two different stores throughout my time at universty, varied roles to suit each store’s needs.
Achieved - First Class Degree
Achieved - Triple Distinction *
Achieved- 10 A*-C including Maths and English