I am confident and highly organised Studio Co-ordinator with experience working within fast paced environments. As a passionate Fashion Graduate, I strive to achieve the highest standard possible, at any given task and in any situation.
Studio Co-ordinator/AssistantNext PLC
Leicester, United KingdomFull Time
• Liaising with Buyers/Assistants/Trainees across all teams to ensure samples arrive, leave and travel around the studio to gain required imagery. • Keeping the studio databases up to date, chasing missing imagery, dealing with incorrect imagery and reshoots. • To attend seasonal styling meetings with each ‘branded’ team to refresh existing brand requirements and guidelines. • Working within a small team to select models and product to shoot on a weekly basis. • To support team members on set, when styling and system advice is needed. • Responsible for all ordering and admin tasks- chasing invoices etc. • Completing daily photography set changes to ensure all shoot teams are prepped for the following day. • Attending pre-shoot meetings for all creatives and sourcing props/paints/backgrounds ect.
Temporary StylistNext PLC
- Leicester, United KingdomFull Time
• Styling on ‘Branded’ WWR/MWR model sets (Working as the lead stylist on a 3-week rotation) • In depth pre-prepping involving brand research, sourcing styling items and outfit building using Filemaker. • Assuring all imagery meets Next style guidelines but also in keeps with each brand’s aesthetic and style preferences.
+ Show more
- Fashion Styling
- Makeup Design
- Social Media
- Trend Research
- Commercial Awareness
- Communication Skills
- Adobe Photoshop/indesign/illustrator
- Highly Organised
- Pressurised Environments
First Class BA (Homs) Fashion Styling & Creative DirectionSouthampton Solent University
- Southampton, United Kingdom
Achieved - First Class Degree
+ Show more