I am a highly social, intelligent and creative young person who has a strong desire to succeed in all aspects of life. I dedicate myself passionately to my work and continue to build an impressive client base through my open, relaxed nature and vivacious personality. I am now looking to obtain a challenging new position within the Fitness industry where I can utilise my existing transferable skills, whilst developing new ones.
Film projects: Diego Maradona, Liam Gallagher: As It Was, Horrible Histories: The Movie, Bros: After the Screaming Stops, Steven Gerrard: Make Us Dream. Marketing: • Managing Lorton’s marketing approach and actioning tasks across research, analysis and 3rd parties’ deliverables including all administration requirements: detailed reporting, diary management, and budget accountability. • Additional responsibilities: primary social media manager for each project and in-house, supporting the development of the Lorton Corporate brand, management and design of company website. Events: • Coordinating and controlling Lorton Events (premiers, promotional events, screenings, parties), across all projects, from conception to clean up. • Responsibilities: meeting with clients and 3rd parties, planning, scouting and booking locations/venues, food, entertainment. On-the-night event management.
• Delivered an exceptional hospitality experience for the sponsor and their VIP guests at The Wimbledon Championships. • Responsibilities: distribution of event tickets, on-site support for sponsor and guest requests, liaison with guests’ hotel accommodation, transportation, and other related operational elements.
Employed on a freelance basis to assist DDA Group during the Cannes Film Festival. Film projects: Gotti, Grease, Mirai. • Coordinated and implemented complex schedules for the directors, producers and celebrity talent. • Assisted in organising and conducting international press junkets, official screenings and, photocalls. • Acted as a press liaison and talent handler at multiple red-carpet premieres and amfAR Gala. • Guest list management and event assistance at VIP parties. • Tracked and prepared media coverage reports for each project.
Marketing: ● Responsible for rebranding the company, logo, messaging and created a new company website ● Devised a marketing strategy for 2018, outlining the company’s core objectives ● Designed business cards and promotional brochures to attract new business ● Managed all company social media including LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube and blogs ● Managed the company’s outsourced PR team ● Organised and marketed events such as company functions, industry panels and roundtable dinners Sales: ● Generated sales leads and attended sales meetings and presentations ● Negotiated and closed deals with publishers, content providers and advertising partners ● Produced sales reports for senior management including feedback on all new and existing business ● Created a sales strategy handbook outlining company targets and monthly projections ● Attended large global industry events such as DMEXCO, Digiday and New Video Frontiers Account Management: ● Provided full account management and PA support to the CEO ● Wrote and distributed monthly newsletters to new and existing clients ● Dealt with all incoming correspondence and full diary management ● Arranged meetings, preparing rooms and materials, note taking ● Organised business trips and travel arrangements and accommodation ● Maintained confidential documents and files, and dealt with expense submissions ● Responsible for ongoing training of new interns and personal development plans
● Assisted in providing in-depth advice and support to the personal clients of the Founder of the company ● Advised on international sales, distribution, marketing and public relations for filmed entertainment ● Coordinated business and personal travel itineraries for the producers, distributors and celebrity talent ● Worked on two majors film projects, ‘Snowden’ and ‘American Pastoral’ ● Dealt with the press tours, organised film screenings, updated budget and expenditure records ● Liaised with festival talent reps worldwide, booking personal jets, restaurants and hotels ● Involved in reading incoming scripts and provided feedback and comments ● All internal office administration and support to the team, responsible for taking all incoming calls ● Assisted in organising press junkets and acted as a press liaison and talent handler at London premieres ● Provided full PA support to the Founder of the company
● Responsible for writing global listings, monthly media alerts, features and press releases ● Communicated with the press, pitching events, film/TV premieres and talent via telephone ● Prepared activity reports, presentations and updated all existing press materials
● Acted as a runner during the company release of a new jewellery collection ● Assisted in producing and finalising the company’s Christmas brochure ● Organised, marketed and attended a very successful Boxing Ball charity auction ● Managed all company social media including Twitter and Instagram
● Event management of private weddings, parties and corporate events ● Liaised with catering companies, florists and all other suppliers ● Recruited, trained and monitored waiting and bar staff