A driven, committed Event Management Graduate, with relevant work experience in creative and facing roles plus formal Education in Marketing and Branding. Ability to work in a high-paced environment, manage own projects and work with initiative and intuition, seeking a Marketing career in the Fashion or Beauty industry.
• Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail with the ability to work under pressure • Communicating, maintaining and developing client relationships • Consistently managing high volumes of calls, emails and face-to-face meetings • Sales and marketing skills with a flexible and adaptable approach • Setting, communication and maintaining timelines and prioritising tasks during busy periods • Manage client budgets and providing quotes • Developing and maintaining projects from proposal right through to the delivery • Travelling to onsite inspections and client meets • Managing and supervising large numbers of staff at events, making sure high standards are consistently met
• Involved in the creative design and construction of backstage VIP areas • Recommend creative ideas and put them into practice • Create visualisations • Immaculate attention to detail and strong team work
• Supporting the UK's leading venue finding website in the run up to the launch of their Liverpool and Birmingham websites • Social Media Marketing using Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter for daily updates • Telemarketing - signed over 120 venues to the company in a team of two • Creating website content and choosing imagery to sell product • Building and retaining customer relationships
• Event Organiser alongside the Events Manager in one of the world’s most prestigious private members clubs • Fast paced, challenging environment where I constantly was faced with quick decision making whilst under pressure • Taking quires and converting them into sales, managing incoming bookings and prioritising tasks • Setting seating plans, arranging décor and room layouts. Setting up/ breaking down events • Arranging catering requirements for events, event administration and liaising with all departments from accounts to the kitchen on a daily basis • Independent organiser of back of house duties and support for fellow students. • Hostess at Royal Ascot
• Backstage dresser and assistance for models • Front of house assistance for guests and seating • Goody bag organiser and stock assistant • Brand Ambassador
• Managed all advertising and marketing material such as leaflets, website and weekly newsletter • Assist in coordinating castings and after party • Upsell advertising space to establishments and secure relevant sponsors • Order and place all signage at venue • Attain goody bag gifts and prizes for competition
Events, Marketing, Branding