Abraham is part of a new era of creativity. He believes in the power of creativity and that with the right processes, anyone can be creative and develop ideas - and that within a timeframe too. His sole purpose is to redefine the role and way we tap into creativity in Business. Besides working for some of the largest brands in the world including Coca-Cola, Facebook and Conde Nast. He is also involved in two of the finest creative schools, Hyper Island as a chairman and lecturer at Central Saint Martins. A frequent speaker at conferences all over the world.
- Creative principlesIt’s the baseline that enables our creative process to function and it is something that is agreed within the group to create an environment in which the people involved can feel safe and thrive. A. Open mindset The single most important and most underestimated part is mindset. The attitude one approaches a situation. Having an open outlook, attitude and beliefs is the key that empowers you to be as creative as you can. Without it, your creativity will be compromised and limited. Start with a mindset that allows you to create B. Collaboration It’s simple, it’s not about a lone wolf or a creative genius. By working collaboratively you can be more efficient, take advantage of multiple skill sets and accelerate projects and reach higher goals. Build on the ideas of others by adding onto their ideas. It’s vital to achievement at all levels The answer lies in the many C. Focus It means having a clear goal, being present and having constraint. Contrary to the assumptions about creativity being free-thinking, no rules and unlimited options. Focus enables speed and not the other way around Until next time, Remember that creativity is a mindset, not a skill and that we all possess it.
+ Show more
Projects credited in
- This Black History Month 2021, meet 100 Black trailblazers redefining the industryIn celebration of Black History Month, we’re thrilled to share our annual list of Black rising stars – as nominated by The Dots community – who are making history, transforming the industry today and inspiring the generation of tomorrow. We still have a long way to go to diversify the creative, tech and digital industries – which is why it’s important for us to celebrate and be inspired by the incredible Black leaders that surround us. The list we’ve put together is one that shines with brilli75
- Top career advice from 20 icons in design, photography, fashion & moreLooking for career advice? A mentor? Some friendly and constructive feedback? We got you! Excitingly 30+ incredible industry experts across publishing, photography, design, creative, fashion, music, marketing, digital, tech and more are on-hand to help answer your burning career-related questions in our Asks hub. Meet 20 of them below and discover their top tips! So, if you have a career question that you’d love the best in the business to help with, hop this way.68
- Get career advice from It’s Nice That, Dazed, D&AD, Rankin & moreLooking for career advice? Excitingly 30+ incredible experts from across the creative industries have generously agreed to help answer your burning career-related questions. So, if you have a career question (examples below) that you’d love the best in the business to help with, just post it here on our Asks hub! Our ‘Asks experts’ include: Priya Matadeen - General Manager, Commercial, Dazed Holly Tucker - Founder, Holly & Co Alex Bec - Co-founder, It's Nice That Gemma Greaves - Chief Executive45
- The LadderThe Ladder is a new podcast from Intern seeking to empower young creative people by investigating the world of work that they aspire to succeed in. The programme is hosted by Alec Dudson and produced by Ben Ovington, Fuchsia Summerfield and Calvin Lanz, students and recent graduates from Salford University's audio for media BA.33
+ Show more