I have experience in accounts management, marketing, project coordination, partnerships, client and customer focused roles at some of the world's leading brands. Interested in marketing, TED talks and startups. Currently seeking marketing and project opportunities.
• Working with the CEO and COO in building OINKY’s revolutionary fintech startup operations, backed by Seedcamp. • Using data and insights to create an optimised growth marketing strategy which will help to scale OINKY. • Producing reports from daily analysis of industry and fintech research to aid product development and planning. • Managing and refining all communication channels part of the user experience (Emails, Website, SMS, Social, blogs). • Supporting product and customer development
• Supported the international team with their brand management and marketing campaigns. Developed and executed the global marketing and PR strategy for the large tech-startup (300+). • Collaborated with the newly formed experienced 8-person international team and directors with brand management strategy, digital marketing campaigns, international product launch marketing and exhibition design for Eicma 2016.
• Created energy and excitement around Apple products and services (95 colleagues). Delivered superior customer experience by supporting their needs and making a real difference to B2C & B2B customers lives. • Communicated effectively with customers, highlighted with consistent 100% customer feedback ratings.
• Managed and executed marketing campaigns for Jardine Motors Group, a top-10 UK retail group (£1 million account) and took charge of Denfield’s white-label digital initiatives. • Briefed, planned and invoiced creative work (over 300 completed briefs) for 22 leading vehicle manufacturers (major responsibilities with Toyota, Audi, Aston Martin, McLaren, Ford, Ferrari and Jaguar Land Rover brands). • Project managed and strategised client campaigns and projects across diverse marketing media (web, press, social & print).
The license holder, curator and lead organiser for the inaugural TEDxUWE 2016 - "The Innovative Attitude" - Saturday 23rd January 2016. TEDx is a community driven event designed to help communities, organizations and individuals to spark conversation and connection through local TED-like experiences (Ideas worth spreading). • TEDx at UWE connected students, staff and the wider community of Bristol in order to inspire and share experiences. • Built the infrastructure for the TEDx platform at the University, pitched for the TEDx license, raised £3000 of funding, developed a new TEDx community, project managed, built and led a core team of 15 members and project managed. • Maintained expectations, created value for all stakeholders involved and created new partnerships (sponsors, individuals, businesses, networks including; Indicia, UWE, The Students Union, Hutton & Co, UWE Enterprise, TEDx, Entrepreneurial Spark, Mubaloo, The Bloodhound project). • I envisioned TEDxUWE as part of a wider long term campaign at the University, it has been successfully handed over to a new team of TEDx leaders in Bristol. Further details of TEDxUWE and Talks are available: www.tedxuwe.org / www.goo.gl/CVG3Y6
• Achieved a 2:1 - Undertook an Industrial Placement at Denfield Advertising and Marketing. • Key modules: Marketing, Human Resources, Accountancy, Strategy, Statistics, Consultancy, Operations & Leadership.