Energetic, enthusiastic, multidisciplinary graphic designer fascinated with branding, packaging, digital design, typography, filmmaking and photography. D&AD New Blood 2017 Wooden Pencil winner. Commended for the Best Business Case & Shortlisted for the Best Design at the RSA Student Awards 2018 competition. A graduate of the BA (Hons) Graphic Design at the University of the West of England in Bristol.
- ApidaeApidae is a small independent Polish honey brand, selling high-quality honeybee products. Everything they offer is natural, made from real honey - straight from bees. The design emphasizes Apidae's pursuit of perfection in the craft of honey making. The colour palette and fonts are inspired by nature and were chosen to feel raw, earthy and organic. Apidae’s identity is very flexible; the brand uses a variety of visual representations of honey splashes and scratched textures, indicating the mes
- Tasty - Catering ServiceTasty is a new catering service, offering traditional Polish cuisine to the local community. It serves a wide range of dishes delivered to your door or event. Tasty also sells high-quality products like flour and rice. It's a modern brand with traditional warmth. Visual identity of this brand reflects its' passion for food and craft. Tasty uses a playful language to engage with the contemporary audience which is focused on the digital experience, without losing the involvement of the tactile qua
- CINQUE | NEW FONT!New Slab Serif Display Font inspired by the Avant-Garde, Art Deco & the aesthetics of ‘The Grand Budapest Hotel’. CINQUE gives a new meaning to slab serif with a fresh and authentic touch. This playful and contemporary font incorporates various character alternates allowing flexibility and more creative possibilities. Geometric, fun & fancy!
- Crowne Plaza: Work. Connect. Play. D&AD New Blood 2017 Winning EntryAs one of the world's leading hotels, Crowne Plaza does a lot of things well, however from our research and surveys we found out that most of young professionals has never heard of or stayed at Crowne Plaza. We have delivered an identity to transform Crowne Plaza into a brand that is more flexible, unique and fun. Also, we have designed a whole guest experience by creating new services which the hotel may offer. They are represented by five colours used in the brand identity. The outcome is more
- Naked Foods.This project explores how we can reduce food & packaging waste in our households. The idea of Naked Foods. is based on a 3-step solution: a shop, a shopping kit & an app with nutrition calculator. It is a branded device & service. The targeted audience consists of consumers who want to save money and reduce their environmental impact by not throwing good food away. This project was submitted for the D&AD New Blood 2018, Hellmann's brief.
- Lights, Camera, Action!Lights, Camera, Action! explores process of creating a film; shooting, lighting and colouring techniques used in the contemporary cinema. It was produced in three colour versions: orange, blue & red. I have created this book for people interested in the film and filmmaking process. The main audience would be happy to discover hidden facts, techniques and process behind their favourite film productions. It is a guide for someone who wants to learn more about the film industry and the filmmaking p
+ View all
Projects credited in
- D&AD Winning Entry: Work. Connect. PlayD&AD New Blood 2017 - Wooden Pencil Winning Entry Created by Adrianna Bilas and Vivian Vong. As one of the world's leading hotels, Crowne Plaza does a lot of things well, however from our research and surveys we found out that most of young professionals has never heard of or stayed at Crowne Plaza. We have delivered an identity to transform Crowne Plaza into a brand that is more flexible, unique and fun. Also, we have designed a whole guest experience by creating new services which the hotel may offer. They are represented by five colours used in the brand identity. The outcome is more appealing to next generation of the business travellers.
- UWE Degree Show Submission 2018This was a project that was submitted for the branding of UWE Degree Show. Our challenge was to find a visual language that could work for Creative, Environment and Technology courses. Our idea came from the theme of 'process and development' as this is something all courses would take part in - they would go through long processes of ideas and sketches in order to create their final outcomes. We considered technical drawings and how we could use them in a creative context. We got inspired by exploded drawings that encapsulate complex ideas into simple forms.
+ Show more
- Graphic Design
- Digital Design
- Film Editing
- Digital/ Print
- Packaging Design
- Advertising Campaigns
RSA: Student Design Awards 2018 - Commendation for the Best Business CaseThe Royal Society of ArtTogether with Kasey Ledger, we've been commended for the Working Well brief with our Business Case for our project 'Work Sensible'.
RSA: Student Design Awards 2018 - Shortlisted for the Design AwardThe Royal Society of ArtTogether with Kasey Ledger, we've been shortlisted for the Working Well brief with our Design for our project 'Work Sensible'.
+ Show more