You can only message people who are following you. If you’d like to message this person, simply join our Recruiter Pro Plan.
Graduate from the Royal College of Art having studied MA Visual Communication. Trained in Graphic Design and have a strong interest in design, curation and exhibitions. I have diverse experience in project management and managing budgets.Locked Pro Plan feature
– Designed, curated and organised HIDDEN, a show celebrating the work of over 50 technicians at the RCA. HIDDEN was featured in the Evening Standard and many other design blogs and gained sponsorship from GF Smith. – Organising White Noise; an exhibition raising awareness of mental health issues. – Managed the monthly student shows in the RCAfe. – Organised events and Private Views – Managing budgets, chairing meetings and delivering projects to deadlines. – Organising events including comedy nights, life drawing classes, Green Week (a week focusing on sustainability), Xmas Fete and residencies throughout the UK for students. – Planning and supporting the move of School of Communication and Humanities to a new campus in White City. – Writing a business plan for the new café and organising the library move and exhibition space.
– Writing and delivering workshops to 12-15 year old pupils. – Created a weeklong exhibition of students’ work during Founders Week 2015. – Organised workshops for the Big Draw 2015. – Writing and delivering talks and school wide assemblies.
– Organised the RCA’s presence at OFFPRINT, Tate Modern on behalf of artist David Blamey. – Selecting, curating, organising and selling students’ work.
– Recruiting and training street fundraisers on behalf of Save the Children. – Managed two teams of street fundraisers, one in Glasgow and one in Edinburgh. – Kept employees up to date with current, relevant world events and maintained their drive and passion for the job.
– Created poster, print materials and way finding for exhibition A Wide New Kingdom.
– Created brand identity for a health food shop including logo, colour scheme and website. – Designed interior and exterior of the shop. – Designed and built bespoke furniture including stools, table and coffee counter. – Renovated the original features throughout the property, including windows and shutters, as well as painting and decorating. – Managed a team of painters, joiners and electricians to a time schedule throughout the renovation. – Set up working relationships with suppliers to stock the shop and delivered the project on time within budget.