- "How Long Is a Piece of String?" - A Campaign by MIA Londonhow long is a piece of string? - is a campaign by MIA London (@miaxldn). A prelude to the launch of the MIA mesh bag range, and a first introduction to MIA's sustainable fashion collection more generally. - directed: Aji Ayorinde [@ajiayorinde] - filmed & edited: Fhuad Braimoh [@mf_fudd] - modelled: Claire Lawton [@honourspeaks] - supported: Raye Saleh [@rahmaraye] // Ruth Mukete [@missmukete] - styled & curated: Katy Sade [@waveykaty]
- 21st Century Love Story: The Gentle Fisherman - An Editorial by MIA London"The 21st Century Love Story is a short picture series set on Lagos Lagoon, off the coast of Ikoyi. It captures two young African millennials collectively overcoming their discomfort and inhibitions arising from travelling by water, together. The Lagos commute is more taxing than most places in the world, yet residents will go out of their way to get to work to fund their dreams whilst they pursue their side hustles, by any means necessary. Both of these individuals are creative by nature and ha
- Secure and Protect the Bag - NDA Templates by Aji AyorindeProtect and Secure the Bag. I've released some NDA templates to help the creatives amongst us to protect our projects this year. Available, with or without drafting notes, to purchase and download here: https://bit.ly/2EZYLha More templates available later this quarter. Feel free to forward onto anyone this may benefit.
+ View all
Projects credited in
- GUAP Magazine Issue 15 - Humble Beginnings EditionAs the first quarter of the year comes to an end and we enter spring; we look back on the last few months with gratitude and joy as we celebrate growth, life and prosperity. Despite coming an awful long way, we acknowledge that none of this would be possible without the love and support from our community of creatives worldwide that continue to be a pillar for our platform. We thank you. The intro of 2019 has been plagued with some monumental losses for our culture with the untimely passing of
- Championing Diversity: This Black History Month 2018, meet 100 creatives inspiring changeKaren Blackett OBE Chief executive at MediaCom Karen Blackett OBE, is chairwoman of MediaCom and a widely admired leader in ad-land, known for infusing authenticity with success. Karen was the first businesswoman to top the Powerlist 100, champions her uncommon position as a senior black woman in the advertising industry and openly discusses her working-class, second generation immigrant roots when in conversation with press. Karen is a huge inspiration for diversity in the creative industry.139
- Creative Direction