You can only message people who are following you. If you’d like to message this person, simply join our Recruiter Pro Plan.
Do you really want to delete project On The Other Hand?
Do you really want to delete project Apanthropinization?
Akvile is an illustrator and designer who is using mixed and digital media to experiment with formats and displays of illustration. Her portfolio consists of editorial work, experience based objects and pitches for digital platforms.
- Conceptualise client ideas and communicate them visually - To assist the designer with ad hoc tasks - Retouching and preparing imagery for printing
- To contribute towards research of ethnic London communities using archives, social media and historic sites - Visualise the research and propose outcome presentation - Create the concept and visual identity for the project - To commission design team involved in creative production - To oversee the production of creative outputs e.g. social media content, printing processes
- Compose social media updates and create promotional visuals - To assist with the copy writing of marketing materials - Collect and interpret data - Maintain and manage client and contact database - Create monthly newsletters using Teradata DMC
- To assist the editor with visual identity and concept of the magazine - Create editorial illustrations both for print and digital platforms - To oversee the production of the printing process
- Possess up-to date knowledge on discourses related to contemporary art - Have a good understanding of printmaking techniques and digital imagery processes - Monitor and manage supplies - Provide hands-on assistance and support to printmaking technicians