You can only message people who are following you. If you’d like to message this person, simply join our Recruiter Pro Plan.
I am result driven, a strong team player with excellent communication skills and have a proactive approach at work. Although I have initially started my career in the Tourism sector, my passion for fashion and beauty care products has been the driver in pursuing a career in these industries. My academic background, and experience in fashion and consumer goods that I have gathered so far, enables me to be successful and efficient in my current role. I speak 5 languages fluently: German, English, Spanish, Serbian and Romanian. French I speak at a conversational level.
- Identifying prospective customers and individual organizations - Assisting the national wholesale manager during expansion of new projects - Establishing and maintaining interpersonal relationships - developing constructive and cooperative working relationships with others, and maintaining them over time - Closing sales opportunities - Controlling and managing prices, stock enquiries, warehouse and creating reports - Monitoring the process of orders to strict deadlines, making sure it gets put into production and finally is delivered to end client accurately and managing damaged goods - Calculating new stock orders (time and quantity) - Conducting extensive research trips to analyze and comprehend different market needs as well as extensive competitive analysis - Analyzing characteristics of sales territories to assess their growth potential and to set quotas - Maximizing profits by controlling labor costs and expenses
- Engaged in product development - Stock control - Recruited, trained and developed managers - Managed orders, transportation and sales - Planned marketing budget & activities and followed up - Assisted the development of department managers - Managed aspects of performance development - Created business plans and price calculations for new markets
- Managed clients accounts - Contacted new and existing clients - CRM updates & support and sales support - Identified opportunities - Created banners and presentation - Administrative work and stock management
- Communicated with suppliers and production department - Led activities, allocated tasks among team members - Constantly communicated with headquarters - Dealt with clients request on a daily base - Successfully launched pre-promotion activities - Assisted in budget planning & order management - Helped organizing Photo Summit 2013 in Barcelona - Controlled events process and acquired new clients
- Dealt with warehouse & client requests on a daily base - Reported to wholesale manager - Assisted through exhibits and fairs - Ensured all forward orders placed by the sales team have been transmitted correctly by checking the pricelist, currency and minimum order quantities by delivery date - Controlled order & stock management and managed CRM - Communicated with warehouse and directly with the carriers - Acquired new clients and assisted in fundraising duties - Helped in bookkeeping/ accounting and customer discrepancy - Tracked projects goals and supervised team members - Helped launching products and campaigns - Organized invoices and prepared documents - Managed advertising activity and pre-promotion activities
In 2013 I received my Master's degree and also the award of excellence for the best capstone. The topic of my capstone was: BRAZIL AND THE DEVELOPMENT OF A CORPORATE STRATEGY
Best Graduate Capstone:
English Certificate nA