- Volvo Cars – Nordic Mist Perfume (Concept)Volvo Cars want to attract a younger and progressive luxury consumer who still see them as a boxy, safe option. Rather than telling people they're different from their German rivals, we want people to experience it. Thus we propose Volvo Cars launch their own fragrance, designed by their own internal 'nose team' on to the world stage.
- TAG HEUER – Wellness Wearable (Concept)BRIEF Create a wearable product that pushes TAG Heuer to the forefront of the luxury health and wellbeing market TAG Heuer had released it's first connected smartwatch in 2015. Could they use similar wearable technologies to enter the rapidly growing luxury wellbeing space?
- Google – Google Recall (Concept)BRIEF Create a new product or service utilising Google's Tensor Flow machine learning framework Whilst taking part in AKQA's Future Academy, Google challenged us to create an original concept that could show the power of their machine learning platform. Given such an open brief the team wanted to concentrate on a huge problem. The one we settled on was the growing issues of dementia in our ageing population. We believed that by inverting the way we use Google's powerful technology and data, we could potentially prevent early onset dementia. I worked with Uma Odera (UX) and Mike Jones (tech) on the project. Below is the resulting conceptual pitch deck
- The Citizens Advertising Takeover ServiceThe Citizens Advertising Takeover Service (C.A.T.S) was a crowdfunded campaign that replaced 68 adverts at Clapham Common tube station.. with pictures of cats. The story generated global coverage with stories by the likes of CNN, BBC, Mashable, LadBible, AdWeek, Mic and Campaign.
- Backpack – Edtech Startup ConceptBRIEF Create a compelling startup pitch in any sector you want Whilst taking part in AKQA's Future Academy I worked on a freeform project. After spending one and half week trying to create a startup that could help young autistic children, we decided to use the same technology to help all children. We finished with the belief that affective technology powered by computer vision could have the power to even the playing field between pupils of all backgrounds. The following is an investor pitch deck. The other team members on the project were Jack Roche (UX) and Gideon Kadzura (tech, pitching).
- Dog Wat I SawPROBLEM What could I make that would be interesting, but easy enough to keep up every single day? On joining AKQA, I needed a creative outlet of my own. Seeking to find something I could do consistently, I combined my early passion for doodling with my love for dogs. Dogwatisaw was born.
+ View all
Projects credited in
- How to #ChooseLove for Help RefugeesChoose Love. It’s a simple, but powerful message. At a time when the world faces many challenges; when rhetoric of hate and division has found itself centre stage; we believe sharing this simple message has never been more vital. We all have a choice. To be motivated by fear and animosity, to build walls and turn our backs on the world. Or to nurture the hopeful; to recognise our common future. To choose love. The world can feel broken, but everywhere these cracks are letting in light.17
- Lewis Hamilton's #TeamLHmovieA global, real-time social/mobile activation for Lewis Hamilton. Working with Lewis Hamilton we created a real-time, social/mobile activation for the build up to his F1 World Championship race. Through a socially driven mobile web app, we invited Lewis’ 7 million+ fans to capture their experiences. The footage was instantly submitted; allowing us to create and release #TeamLHmovie hours after the race. The film saw a million views in a day on Facebook alone, #TeamLHmovie generated over 43M impr
+ Show more
- Venture Capital
- Pitch Development
- Startup Development
- Tech Startups
- Innovation Design
- Product Innovation
- Creative Strategy
- Rapid Prototyping
- Digital Prototyping
The Year in KickstarterKickstarterCitizen Advertising Takeover Service (2016) Creative - Glimpse Collective Featured in Kickstarter's end of the year summary for 2016 Link: https://www.kickstarter.com/year/2016#Tube_Cats
+ Show more