- Livity Presents Mixtape | Livity | eurobest 2017With Gen Z knowingly tuning off from traditional marketing and a disrupted music industry experimenting with different business models, both sides are borrowing cultural currency from each other. But there’s no clear formula for success. In particular, it’s all too easy for a brand to try to appropriate ‘cool’ or steal relevance from an artist or scene, and not make a credible or positive contribution to the culture they came from. We look at collaborations between brands and artists and how, as a story-led and emotive medium, music has become one of the most important but high-risk cultural platforms for brands. Chair Alex Goat, CEO Livity Panel Toyboy & Robin, Music Group Tara Joshi, Journalist, Freelance Kevin McFadyen, Head of Brand Communications at Nando's UK, Nando's Ben Saul-Garner, Co-Founder at Attachment London, Attachment
- The Great British Diversity ExperimentTHE EXPERIMENT The Great British Diversity Experiment is the only diversity initiative designed for and by the communications industry that provides specific and practical insight into why diversity works and how to leverage it. THE JOURNEY The Great British Diversity Experiment started on 11th January when we briefed 140 truley diverse people at Google's London HQ.
- WISE100 2017The WISE100 is a new initiative from the NatWest SE100 Index which will recognise 100 of the most inspiring and influential women in social enterprise, impact investment and social innovation. The WISE100 Liz Allen Board Member Social Enterprise UK Amy Anslow Founder-Director hiSbe Ruth Anslow Founder-Director hiSbe Belinda Bell Director Cambridge Social Ventures Caroline Bennett Founder & Chief Executive Sole of Discretion Emily Berwyn Managing Director Meanwhile Space Suzanne Biegel Founder & Chief Catalyst Catalyst At Large Adele Blakebrough CEO Social Business Trust Hazel Blears Chair Social Investment Business Cecile Blilious Co-Founder & Managing Partner Impact First Investments Ruth Brock CEO Shakespeare Schools Foundation Lisa Marie Brown Founder Pinkspiration CIC Diane Burridge CEO Moneyline Tracey Bush Chief Executive Officer Spiral Health CIC Natalie Campbell Trustee UnLtd Jennie Cashman-Wilson Founder Abram Wilson Foundation Bonnie Chiu Founder Lensational Sarah Crawley Co-Founder & CEO iSE Cecilia Crossley Founder From Babies with Love Jean Cumming Founder & CEO Crisis Ltd Kelly Davies CEO Vi-Ability Jane Davis Founder & Director The Reader Organisation Sarah Deas CEO Co-operative Development Scotland Meg Doherty Founder & Director Fat Macy's Carole Donnelly Enterprise Network Manager Coventry University Social Enterprise Ciara Eastell Chief Executive Libraries Unlimited Francesca Findlater CEO Bounce Back Project Lucy Findlay Managing Director Social Enterprise Mark CIC Heidi Fisher Director Make an Impact CIC Emma Flaherty Founder MoneyGirl Esther Foreman CEO The Social Change Agency Sarah Forster CEO The Good Economy Partnership Alison Foster Area Manger GLL Michele Giddens Founder & Partner Bridges Fund Management Rosie Ginday Founder & CEO Miss Macaroon Alex Goat CEO Livity Lisa Greenhalgh CEO MSIF Lindsey Hall Chief Executive Real Ideas Organisation CIC Lucy Harding Chief Operating Officer & Co-Founder Dementia Adventure Julie Hawker CEO Cosmic Mursal Hedayat CEO & Founder Chatterbox Jenni Inglis Director VIE Lucy Inmonger Investment Manager LGT Impact Ventures UK Lizzie Jordan Founder Think2Speak CIC Ren Kapur Founder & CEO X-Forces CIC Heledd Kendrick CEO Founder Recruit for Spouses Chantal Khoueiry Founder Brides do Good Lily Lapenna Founder & Chair MyBnk Rachel Law Chief Executive PossAbilities CIC Anna Laycock Executive Director Finance Innovation Lab Elaine Lilley Chief Executive The EBP Mairi Mackay Global Head Social Enterprise British Council Marie Marin Chief Executive Employers For Childcare Kate Markey Managing Director Blue Sky Rose Marley CEO Sharp Futures Jo McGrath CEO Enterprise Stuff Karen McGregor CEO Firstport Allison Mckay Managing Director Humatics CIC Melanie Mills Social Sector Engagement Director Big Society Capital Bernie Morgan Trustee RBS Community Loan Fund Servane Mouazan Director Ogunte Una Murphy Co-Founder / Director VIEWdigital Roslyn O'Callaghan Founder Swaddle Antonia Orr Chief Executive Coalition for Efficiency Daniela Papi-Thornton Social Change Educator and Social Entrepreneur Skoll Centre for Social Entreprenurship Geraldine Peacock OBE Ex-Chair Charity Commission Megan Peat CEO RBS Social & Community Capital Holly Piper Head CAF Venturesome Sue Quinn Director Social Business Alliance CIC Geetha Rabindrakumar Head of Engagement Big Society Capital Jo Ransom Board Member Social Enterprise UK Jessica Robinson Founder & Managing Director Moxie Future Abbie Rumbold Partner and Head of Public Services & Mutuals and Health & Social Care Bates Wells Braithwaite Sandra Schembri Chief Encouragement Officer The House of St Barnabas Susie Simon-Norris Chief Executive Somerset Skills & Learning CIC Emma Stewart Joint CEO Timewise Kate Stewart CEO We Make Places Sophie Unwin Founder The Edinburgh Remakery Kim Wallace Networks and Development Manager SENSCOT Zoe Wallace Head of Academy Agent Academy CIC Sarah Wallbank CEO Yes Futures Kate Welch Chief Executive Social Enterprise Acumen Kresse Wesling Co-Founder / Director Elvis & Kresse Rachel Whale Founder & CEO Koreo and Charityworks Rebecca White Director Your Own Place CIC Anna Whitty MBE CEO ECT Paula Woodman Senior Social Enterprise Advisor British Council Emma Worley Co-Chief Executive Officer The Philosophy Foundation Sarah Wren Chief Executive Hertfordshire Independent Living Services Michelle Wright CEO Cause4 For more information about the WISE100, click here.
+ View all
Projects credited in
- Digify - Call to EnterDigify is a talent spotting and hot-housing digital skills incubator, supported as part of Sadiq Khan’s Digital Talent Programme and partnering with brilliant brands. Two months paid training, based upon the principles of a real agency, with real briefs, followed by a six month placement at the offices of our brand partner. We've partnered with Sky to give the best and brightest creative and analytical minds the opportunity to kickstart a career at Sky. We’re particularly interested in people a30
- No more excuses for all male panels: here's 50 of the best women speakersIn light of CES' 'challenge', finding enough women to fill its 2019 line-up, The Dots is shining a light on 50 women the tech conference – and any conference – would be lucky to host on its panels. In 2017, the network's founder Pip Jamieson spoke at more than 50 panels, talks and events. She found that while speaker line-ups were becoming more gender diverse in general, all too often she was in the minority or sometimes even the ‘token woman’. In 2018, The Dots is on a mission to ensure there i74