- Morphsuits #FrightMobThe challenge at Halloween is getting people talking or writing about it early enough in October so that consumers have time to visit the Morph Costumes website and order a costume. Causing a media frenzy in the days leading up to Halloween is too late for sales. Our strategy therefore centred on developing a PR-led, social media campaign, using engaging and emotive video content to resonate with the core target audience, encouraging them to share it. The video became the ‘story’, driving online, print and broadcast coverage early in October.
- Hailo #FutureCities KeynoteGreat apps don’t change how we live; they make the way we live easier. Revealing a number of new consumer and driver product updates, Hailo needed to demonstrate its role in creating a hassle free life for the people of London. Recognising that product updates wouldn’t be newsworthy enough on their own, our strategy was simple – to look forward. Hailo wasn’t simply announcing new features; it was announcing the Future of the City. Our approach centred on creating Hailo’s inaugural global keynote event that would update customers, drivers and media all at once, demonstrating the app’s innovations and approach to business. A host of engaging content was developed to increase media appeal and position Hailo as a global, innovative tech brand. Working with two prominent futurologists, Manifest commissioned the ‘Future Cities’ report, a detailed examination of how consumers and businesses will interact with the city around them in the future. The report was presented at the keynote event by Robert Llewellyn, famed for his passion for transport innovation, and technology and transport commentator, Rory Reid. In a world-first, we live-streamed the keynote into the back of black cabs and to bring the Future Cities report to life we created a ‘Destination Me’ video, illustrating how our relationship with the city has evolved. With the imminent update to the Hailo app, Manifest organised ‘Hack the City’, inviting consumers, drivers, students, business customers and press to an exclusive event to unearth new, creative ideas for how to shape the app.
- BrewDog Hello My Name is VladimirAs part of a broader strategy to elevate the position of beer and amplify BrewDog's anti-establishment strategy, we created the world’s first protest beer, ‘Hello, My Name is Vladimir‘. Satirising Russia’s anti-gay laws and openly declaring that it is ‘not for gays’, the beer was launched to coincide with the start of the Sochi Winter Olympics and support LGBT communities. Profits from the sale of the BrewDog beer went to international human rights charities combating the oppression of minorities.
+ Show more
Projects credited in
- Brewgooder — One on Us digital billboard campaignTo help spread the message about ‘One On Us’ a platform created by craft beer brand Brewgooder for people to donate beer and send a personal message to NHS staff during the coronavirus pandemic, Manifest created a nationwide billboard takeover featuring messages of gratitude and support from generous Brits who had already donated beer to front line workers.1
- Lend A HandLend A Hand is an online tool that connects those in need with a local volunteer, and vice versa, amid the self-isolation COVID-19 disruption. All one has to do is register. From there, people are connected with one another to assist with things like walking your dog, collecting and delivering your groceries. We need community now more than ever. Lend A Hand is helping make it stronger. Register UK → lendahand.uk Register Sweden → lendahandsweden.se Register USA → lendahandusa.com15
- Regent Street — Hey Alexa!London’s iconic Regent Street wanted to be the go-to destination over the Christmas period. To cut-through the festive noise, as shoppers flocked online on Cyber Monday, we launched ‘Hey Alexa’, a tongue-in-cheek campaign that celebrated the virtues of IRL shopping with Regent Street’s very own real-life Alexa [Chung].3
- Hot Octopuss — Show Stigma The FingerHot Octopuss stands for removing stigma and taboos around sex and masturbation, in turn, helping the world to achieve healthier, happier sex lives. Its latest product – a revolutionary finger toy – DiGiT – was another application of this philosophy, offering women and their partners new heights of sexual fulfilment through the power of just one finger. Hot Octopuss briefed Manifest to build a creative campaign to launch its new toy with a bang. This wasn’t just about selling the product though,1
- ibis — ibis Musicibis, one of the UK’s leading budget hotel brands, briefed us to turn up the volume and make some noise about its music-led brand proposition in 2019. They didn’t want just a one-hit-wonder creative spike, but a 12-month integrated comms program, spanning PR, social and influencers. Our goal was to amp-up ibis’ passion for music, positioning its hotels as destinations for unique music experiences, as well as great stays, with the end goal of driving bookings and building brand loyalty.3
+ Show more
Founder + CCOManifest New York
New York, United StatesFull Time
I am the founder and CCO at Manifest New York, leading the agency's creative offering and strategic approach.
+ Show more
- Digital Media
- Marketing PR
- Events PR
- Internet Marketing
- Marketing Strategy