- Morphsuits #FrightMobThe challenge at Halloween is getting people talking or writing about it early enough in October so that consumers have time to visit the Morph Costumes website and order a costume. Causing a media frenzy in the days leading up to Halloween is too late for sales. Our strategy therefore centred on developing a PR-led, social media campaign, using engaging and emotive video content to resonate with the core target audience, encouraging them to share it. The video became the ‘story’, driving online
- Hailo #FutureCities KeynoteGreat apps don’t change how we live; they make the way we live easier. Revealing a number of new consumer and driver product updates, Hailo needed to demonstrate its role in creating a hassle free life for the people of London. Recognising that product updates wouldn’t be newsworthy enough on their own, our strategy was simple – to look forward. Hailo wasn’t simply announcing new features; it was announcing the Future of the City. Our approach centred on creating Hailo’s inaugural global keynote event that would update customers, drivers and media all at once, demonstrating the app’s innovations and approach to business. A host of engaging content was developed to increase media appeal and position Hailo as a global, innovative tech brand. Working with two prominent futurologists, Manifest commissioned the ‘Future Cities’ report, a detailed examination of how consumers and businesses will interact with the city around them in the future. The report was presented at the keynote event by Robert Llewellyn, famed for his passion for transport innovation, and technology and transport commentator, Rory Reid. In a world-first, we live-streamed the keynote into the back of black cabs and to bring the Future Cities report to life we created a ‘Destination Me’ video, illustrating how our relationship with the city has evolved. With the imminent update to the Hailo app, Manifest organised ‘Hack the City’, inviting consumers, drivers, students, business customers and press to an exclusive event to unearth new, creative ideas for how to shape the app.
- BrewDog Hello My Name is VladimirAs part of a broader strategy to elevate the position of beer and amplify BrewDog's anti-establishment strategy, we created the world’s first protest beer, ‘Hello, My Name is Vladimir‘. Satirising Russia’s anti-gay laws and openly declaring that it is ‘not for gays’, the beer was launched to coincide with the start of the Sochi Winter Olympics and support LGBT communities. Profits from the sale of the BrewDog beer went to international human rights charities combating the oppression of minorities.
+ Show more
Projects credited in
- Flavour SaviourThere are over 200,000 cases of long-term anosmia in the UK, and with diagnoses still coming in, this number could be the tip of the iceberg. Tapping into cultural conversation around prolonged loss of smell and taste as an after effect of COVID-19, we used the lockdown anniversary news hook to launch a comprehensive study of how this has impacted the nation, and be a leading, authentic part of the solution.
- Hotels.com - CUMMINGS & GOINGSIt’s a weird time for travel and booking holidays right now, but that didn’t stop us getting in on some crafty and er, unprecedented newsjacking with Hotels.com. With international tourism a far-flung dream, we needed to find a way to ensure the booking platform stayed front of mind in domestic travel this summer.
- Tommee Tippee - #TheTruthIsThe aim of these films was to challenge the comparison culture that shames parents into believing there is any one ‘right’ or ‘wrong’ way to parent. Featuring real parents, the films lead with compassion to empower parents to do away with judgement and take pride in their everyday parenting truths. It was a pleasure to collaborate with Manifest & Tommee Tippee on a project full of empathy, honesty and empowerment. See here for full credits; https://www.mattmcdermott.co.uk/director/tommee_ti
- HAILO #FUTURECITIES KEYNOTEGreat apps don’t change how we live; they make the way we live easier. Revealing a number of new consumer and driver product updates, Hailo needed to demonstrate its role in creating a hassle free life for the people of London. Recognising that product updates wouldn’t be newsworthy enough on their own, our strategy was simple – to look forward. Hailo wasn’t simply announcing new features; it was announcing the Future of the City. Our approach centred on creating Hailo’s inaugural global keyno1
- Liberto — Branding & PackagingLavida Food asked Manifest to create a new brand to promote its delicious range of pastas, pates and sauces that also happen to be gluten-free. Lavida had the products ready to go but needed to create a brand that would have stand-out in a market full of 100% natural foods; all saying pretty much the same thing and looking pretty much the same as the last. We held a Brand Manifesto workshop and using tried and tested methods, we were able to drill down and find the ‘why’ of the brand. From ther2
+ Show more
Founder + CCOManifest New York
New York, United StatesFull Time
I am the founder and CCO at Manifest New York, leading the agency's creative offering and strategic approach.
+ Show more
- Digital Media
- Marketing PR
- Events PR
- Internet Marketing
- Marketing Strategy