- Logotype and App icon for IrisI had a chance to work with a team behind Iris — a decentralized social networking application with an open-source alternative that puts you in control of your identity, data and feed. Together we conceptualised a new logotype for the brand, inspired by Greek mythology where Iris was a goddess of the rainbow and messenger of the gods.
- Logotype and App icon for PistuuPistuu is a meal plan app with a built-in food planner and shopping list, that helps people eat more plant-based meals. I was approached by the Pistuu's team and asked to refreshen the brand's wordmark and design a new symbol to be used as their logotype and app icon.
- Habito — Tiny habits that lastHabito aims to bring self-care back to its routes, defining it as a constant work, as opposed to a quick fix, by offering 30 illustrated habit cards, that takes a little time to practice, but goes a long way. Each Habito pack comes with 45 cards and an instruction leaflet to get one started. The cards are divided into three categories, depending on the time of the day they are best to be practised. The illustration on the front of the card acts as a visual reminder for practising a habit, whil
- Identity for Gala Screening of «October: Ten Days That Shook The World»KinoKlassika Foundation creates programs of restorations, publications, art commissions, film screening and other events, all with an aim to spotlight Russian language cinema. The year 2017 marked the centenary of the Russian Revolution. To celebrate this date, KinoKlassika Foundation hosted a gala screening of Eisenstein’s famous masterpiece - «October: Ten Days That Shook The World» (1928) with live accompaniment by the London Symphony Orchestra in Barbican Centre. I had a chance to join KinoK
- Weatherwear (YCN Commendation 2017)This project was an entry for YCN Student Awards in response to a brief from Metoffice. The brief asked to generate content that will raise the usage of the MetOffice Mobile App amongst the young generation. People check the weather every day, however, they usually do it through built-in apps on phones, due to the fact, that they are already there. Adding features, that other apps don’t offer will distinguish Met Office from other weather channels and encourage people to use it more. Weatherwe
- Identity for «Stress Down Day»In 2017 we've been approached by FirstLight Trust — a charity supporting veterans of Emergency Services in the UK — and asked to create an identity for the launch of their new campaign. «Stress Down Day» campaign aims to raise awareness around the subject of mental health, by offering companies to allow it's employees to take time off work and spend it doing something de-stressing.
+ View all
Junior DesignerSuprematika Agency
- Moscow, RussiaFull Time
As a junior graphic designer, I created and developed various brand identity elements such as logotypes, print and digital promotional materials, social media content and illustrations. I was also responsible for the assembly of brand guidelines as well as the design of presentation decks.
DesignerGift of Life (EU)
- London, United KingdomFreelance
As a freelance designer, I created print and digital promotional materials for the various events held by London's department of Gift of Life Foundation.
+ Show more
- Branding Design
- Graphic Design
- Editorial Design
- Typography Design