I’m a young graphic designer from Vancouver, Canada, having graduated from Chelsea College of Arts in London, UK in July 2017. I've exhibited in the London Design Festival and have been shortlisted and won several entrepreneurial design awards. I've developed projects for Citymapper, London & Partners, and worked for Apple. With each design project I create, I hope to deliver a balance of interactive play as well as critical and practical problem solving.
- Misfits“Misfits is an easy to play, block-based game for three to four players. Misfits was originally developed for this year’s D&AD New Blood Awards, and was judged by representatives of Hasbro Games, Big Potato, and Leslie Scott, the inventor of Jenga. An additional version of the game was made for the Chelsea Graphic Design graduation show, examining the logistics, cost and any further innovations to make Misfits a commercially viable product. Each player is allocated ten blocks; players take turns
- EunoiaDIGITAL (ADOBE ILLUSTRATOR, PHOTOSHOP), 2.25×3.25IN (CARDS) “Eunoia Technologies is an innovative start-up, established to further broaden the data-driven campaigning developed during President Barack Obama’s 2012 re-election campaign within new contexts. Eunoia requested a fresh brand and website that expressed beauty, depth and complexity, without overwhelming the casual observer. The logo is more a brand system than a static icon. The company had also asked for various stationary paraphernalia to supplement their logo.”
- Open AppOpen is a mobile app, using a series of ice-breaking exercises to create a sense of togetherness and overcome unfamiliarity. Open can be used for a variety of situations ranging from team building in the office to getting to know new friends or new dorm mates. The concept was awarded SEED funds from the University of the Arts London. More details available on the Open’s website.”
- Magenta AppDIGITAL (ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS, ILLUSTRATOR, INVISION). “Magenta is a web & app start-up that empowers emerging artists and designers to express their creative voice and talent to fans, galleries, and other creative individuals. Magenta is founded upon three main principles: discovery, collaboration, and research. Users create a profile to discover new, innovative individuals that use the app, based on period, era, style, or other creative interests. Artists and designers can also create their own interests and save ‘playlists’ of individuals for their own purpose. Users can then set up tasks, collaborate with other Magenta users and be reviewed for their talents. The platform has the option for artists and designers to be commissioned (only through Magenta, for small fee), simplifying the transaction and reducing the risk of exploitation, so that emerging talent can spend more time on what matters most, creating. Analytics built-in the app allow artists and designers to track visitors and interested parties by country, language, demographic to maximize their potential. The app was completely redesigned after client feedback. A demo can be accessed here: https://invis.io/ZQ39N0BJ6
- ABS CanadaDIGITAL (ADOBE ILLUSTRATOR) "ABS Canada is a federally-funded research group that provides legal assistance and awareness to the protection of intellectual property of flora and fauna, originating from indigenous peoples. ABS Canada provides these services to combat for-profit, large pharmaceuticals interests who do not acquire permission or provide the necessary compensation to exploit Indigenous’ intellectual property. For example, if an group of Aboriginal people knew a type of local tree root that was known to have medicinal purposes, ABS Canada ensures that a pharmaceutical company interested in this root would fairly attribute the proper royalties to and permissions from the Aboriginal tribe. To unpack this relatively new, academic pursuit, ABS Canada requested the creation of a logo that, above all, would provide a friendlier, digestible face to their cause. This brand mark would also recognise the natural organisms that ABS Canada and Aboriginal peoples protect, while also ensuring that logo does not appropriate Indigenous cultures. After several thorough consultations, the final logo hints to the natural ecosystems ABS protects, while invoking both the sharing and community focus of Indigenous culture. The client requested a more Earth tone palette for a colour scheme."
+ View all
+ Show more
- Corporate Identity
- Logo Design
- Dlsr Photography
- Lightroom 5
- After Effects Premiere
+ Show more
Design Dialogues, London Design FestivalLondon Design FestivalAn exhibition displaying some of the design outcomes, visual research and journeys into enticing visitors from China to London. An international approach to design, the exhibit celebrated the work of new designers from both SIVA and Chelsea College of Arts, as part of the London Design Festival 2017.
+ Show more