You can only message people who are following you. If you’d like to message this person, simply join our Recruiter Pro Plan.
• Building and maintaining strong relationships with clients, working with Account Director to achieve financial targets and upsell wherever possible. • Acting as main point of contact between client and agency - ensuring an accurate and current understanding of each clients’ industry, customers and trade in general. • Assisting my team in all areas of day-to-day teamwork, including taking client briefs, processing through internal briefing system, liaising with the creative department/studio, managing any 3rd party production or sourcing, preparation for presentations etc. • Project management – ensuring campaigns are delivered on time and within budget through the use of WIP documents, CPAs, monitoring hours reports for clients. • Making pitches along with other agency staff, to win new business for the agency – most notably working on the pitch/project for Cannes Lions winning Irish Defence Forces campaign
• Working across 3 main accounts (FMCG/Beauty/B2B) on client’s digital, social, development, creative needs • Working with the Director of Account Services to brief media, creative and development staff, and assisting with the formulation of marketing strategies • Liaising with, and acting as the link between, the client and agency by maintaining regular contact with both, ensuring that communication flows effectively • Handling budgets, managing campaign costs and invoicing clients via Salesforce • Writing monthly/quarterly client reports. • Activation planning and management: Managed truTV’s Impractical Joker’s activation at San Diego Comic Con, then re-creating for NYC event
• Drive campaign/client goals unique to each campaign/brand • Cultivating relationships for client (and agency) for both long and short term • Identify appropriate sponsors for client and collaborate with sponsor and brand to create compelling and mutually beneficial campaign
• Preparation of marketing materials for IMC/Suppliers • Organization of promotional events across key Dublin sites • Social media management and content creation for IMC's Facebook and Twitter pages • Rebranding of Cinemas taken over following litigation case and ensuring clear brand image across all IMC sites • Website redesign - improvement of UI and UX • Streamlined business - consulted with suppliers and negotiated deals on behalf of the chain of 14 cinemas • Negotiation of national advertising and promotional deals with various media enterprises throughout Ireland (Irish Times, Spin 103.8, iRadio)
• Member of the founding team of 5 - developed concept and website from its infancy • Gained experience in Website design/development - developed functional UX/UI interface/homepage, thoroughly tested site before launch • Business development/sales - identified and recruited "minders"/"parents" for the site • Digital Marketing - devised Google Adwords/Youtube campaigns - Preroll advertising/SEO/Facebook Advertising/Email Marketing • CX management via Zendesk, Zopim, Highrise • Blog and Content creation via Wordpress