Currently, I am founder of Creative Equals, an initiative to create more pathways to success for female creatives in adland's creative departments. Just 24% of advertising's creative agencies are female; and at a leadership level, just 14% of CDs are female. Join us at creativeequals.org or @creativeEqual on Linkedin and Twitter. When it comes to my day job, the fact is more than 92% adults in the US and the UK wouldn’t care if all brands disappeared off the face of the planet tomorrow (Havas Media research). I believe creative work needs to give brands a real purpose in people's lives. That’s the vision I follow after 15 years, where I have been privileged enough to work for some of the world’s top brands (Guinness, Philips, British Airways, Dulux) at some of London’s leading agencies (R/GA, OgilvyOne, Karmarama, Rapp).
Projects credited in
- At The Dots, International Women’s Day isn’t just a day – it’s a whole month! A time to take over the site and shine a light on the women and non-binary people redefining the creator landscape. For #IWD2020, we asked industry leaders to nominate the trailblazing women and non-binary people they think will redefine the creative and digital industries over the coming years. The list we’ve put together is one that beams with brilliant, talented people and their dedication to positive change. Book
- Women Beyond The Box is proud to launch the UK’s first list showcasing 50 Influential Neurodivergent Women. It is estimated that at least 10% of the UK population is Neurodivergent, that is Dyslexia, Dyspraxia, Dyscalculia, Autism, ADHD and Tourette’s. The list was born from a desire to amplify the voices of women who are creating ripples of change within their industries by challenging the narrative around Neurodiversity. We are Female Founders, Scientists, Designers, Creatives, Artists, Actre
- Yaaaassss! This summer we are opening the doors again to our Be Awesome Night School. No need to worry about your status or expertise as it's open to all. If you are keen to skill up this summer and focus on mastering creativity, tackle some of that imposter syndrome and takeaway key learnings and insights from our roster of talented top trainers then get in!
- Our flagship conference! Yes. It's time to RISE. Only 13% of creative director contracts are currently given to women (and they are paid 7% less than their male peers). This is why RISE exists to change that across the creative and tech industries. And, we're INCLUSIVE. For change to happen, we need everyone to be involved in the narrative. Here are highlights from the conference (15 May 2019) held at the London Symphony Orchestra's home in Shoreditch, one of the most beautiful locations in to
- Congrats to our Founder & Chief Purpose Officer Sulaiman who in December 2018 was recently named one of Campaign Magazine’s 2018 top 10 Trailblazers with some of our most incredible, personal sheroes and heroes. As Campaign wrote: “Throughout December, we are revealing the best of our industry in 2018. These are the people making real strides towards a more inclusive future for adland.” Read the full article here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-KdYYN-DAm43pCgXnAjEgwQth0qJTDY9/view?usp=sharing
- #ImADave was an idea ignited by the fact there are more men called Dave on the FTSE100 than there are women. So, we're encouraging people to change their name on social media if they believe in raising awareness of readdressing the balance! Check out the original tweet here and join the conversation! #BalanceForBetter #ImADave #IWD2019 #ImADave
+ Show more
- Marketing PR
- Art Direction
- Brand Management
- Marketing Strategy
- Creative Direction
English Drama Economics
WINNER! The Masters of Marketing Awards: content marketing for CarlsbergThe Masters of Marketing Awards 2015 Masters of Marketing, Content Winner Masters of Marketing, Multichannel Winner