You can only message people who are following you. If you’d like to message this person, simply join our Recruiter Pro Plan.
• Managing social media channels for The Branding Team (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn), using Hootsuite to schedule posts on a daily basis and Moz to highlight where we can improve our SEO • Managing the various sites of the Centreroom Group – Updating and uploading new products • Designing various infographics to showcase brand related news or company updates • Designing templates/proofs for customers for products they have enquired about • Created a new blog for the company, updating it on a daily basis • Writing various blog posts, looking into anything brand related, along with other business strategy news • Working closely with clients and suppliers to ensure both parties are happy with the service provided • Creating various promotional material to promote The Branding Team to a wider audience
• Designing various marketing and company development presentations, meant for potential investors • Dealing with customer queries and assisting in contacting agent’s part of Need a Property • Implementing new and improve methods of back and front end systems • Maximising customer service provided by fellow liaison executives • Writing various social media content such as blog posts and creating info-graphics • Writing various blog posts and editorial pieces for the Needaproperty blog and Facebook page • Managing a team of client liaison executives – delegating work, training and providing team reports • Liaising with programmers to ensure back-end and front-end systems are updated, along with implementing new methods to improve the systems
• Managing social media channels for Truestart (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn), using Hootsuite to schedule posts on a daily basis • Designing various presentation materials for events and meetings • Designing infographs for social media, using various sources including, newspapers, articles and videos • Keeping up to date on the latest retail, innovation and design news, in order to represent Truestart in the correct manner on social media • Using analytics to report on social media activity in weekly meetings • Using MailChimp to design emails for company subscribers
• Helping young adults find employment • CV improvement workshops • Team building exercises • General administration duties
• Created an entertainment blog • Writing articles for the blog • Marketing the blog via Facebook and Twitter • Designed the banner for the blog
• Head designer for a fortnightly university paper, made available to over, 9000 students on and off campus • Designed 36 pages, including layouts, content and picture editing • Employed over eight designers for various design roles, including interviewing and training • Arranged meetings with societies and artists for the paper, • In charge of designing a website to combine all of the blogs for each of the departments within the paper. This is a total of 11 sections and 11 separate blogs, all using Wordpress • Assisting in batching files and sending off to print • Occasionally assisting the Editor and Deputy Editor in filling out the paper specifications for printing • Writing articles for prominent sections such as; sports, film, TV and culture Key achievements: • Being a part of the only university paper available every fortnight throughout the country • Spearheaded the design and creation of the first online readable newspaper for the university • Part of a complete re-design of the paper • Part of creating a team of designers, helping one designer receive nominations twice for a Voscar (Volunteering award)
Sociology 2:1 achieved