I am a designer and art director based in London. Currently I work as the creative lead at It's Nice That, working across the brands editorial platforms and commercial partnerships.
- Private ViewAt London Design Festival 2017, It's Nice That partnered with The Conran Shop to create an installation that celebrated the weird and wonderful world of exhibition openings. The installation invited the audience to decipher the aftermath of an evening that started as a glittering occasion and took a lurch towards the unexpected.
+ View all
Projects credited in
- It's Nice That x Adobe Creative Skills ReportSurveying creatives from over 60 of the most respected agencies, brands and studios across Europe, The Creative Skills Report, produced by It’s Nice That in partnership with Adobe Enterprise, is a reflection of the skills, needs and opinions of our industry. Informed by interviews with leaders from agencies such as Pentagram, TwoPoints.Net and Mother London as well as brands including IKEA, Depop and Ace & Tate, the report aimed to shine a light on the key concerns of creative decision-makers to
- It's Nice That x Timex: Nice Time Guaranteed limited edition watch & typefaceIt’s Nice That partnered with Timex to design a new watch that updated Timex's military classic MK1 watch with a positive, contemporary twist. For the watch, we commissioned Swiss type foundry Camelot to create a bespoke typeface for the watch's dial and packaging.
- It's Nice That x The Conran ShopFor LDF 2016, It’s Nice That have took over the windows of The Conran Shop with A Load of Jargon – an installation that celebrated industry buzzwords. A series of five original artworks were designed by Isabel + Helen to create a playful and immersive experience in store, along with a series of workshops with Hato Press and South East Print Studio. To support the campaign, we created a series of compelling social videos to entice our readers to visit the exhibition and use #ALoadOfJargon. The r
+ Show more
Art DirectorWonderland / Man About Town / Rollacoaster
- London, United KingdomFull Time
I joined Wonderland in 2013 and lead a re-brand of the magazine, creating 6 issues of the publication. alongside my role at Wonderland I also worked as art director for magazines Rollacoaster and Man About Town, which are all a part of the same publishing group
+ Show more
- Art Direction
- Graphic Design
- Team Leadership
- Online Content
- Editorial Concepts
- Creative Direction