Projects credited in
- Uber x Manchester United: Destination UnitedIn 2018, Uber needed to activate their sponsorship of Manchester United, they approach Copa90, the world's leading football content agency to take the project forward and Destination United was born. Destination United looked to collapse the distance between fans and their passion for Manchester United, we developed a 3 day event that took place in the Southern Indian city of Bengaluru. When there are statistics such as 99% of Manchester United fans will never go to Old Trafford, and that there
- Uber Rides - Alex Cretey-SystermansKnown for a signature outlook on life and natural ability to capture the unique beauty in seemingly mundane moments, Alex was commissioned to photographed Uber’s international campaign. Published in multiple languages, we’re pleased to share our favourite highlights and selected outtakes.
- UBER X Black History Month“Black, British + Proud” an artistic photo-series in collaboration with Uber Uk that champions the Black British identity. The series features portrait photographs of members within Uber UK’s Black community, including Partner Drivers, and Black@Uber staff. Encompassing the affirmations, “I Arrive, I Am Grounded, I Shine, and I Dream” the series celebrates Black Britain and the spaces in which the Black British identity thrives.
- UBER KSA - Welcoming Female Drivers in SaudiYou can read more about the project in the published article below Courtesy Genero / Campaign Uber welcomes women drivers in Saudi Arabia with a multi-market content campaign produced with Genero LATEST WORK5 JULY, 2018 On June 24th, women in Saudi Arabia were able to drive in their country for the very first time. To mark this historic occasion Uber wanted to give their female drivers the chance to be the first to congratulate them. To do this, they enlisted our help to create a suite of conte
- Uber Eats - Australian Open AmbushThe Australian Open is the broadcast opportunity of the year in Australia, as every year its viewership grows and grows. As a result, it is inundated with sponsors and people vying to grab hold of this media moment. It is at a point that people completely tune out of the repetition of sponsors and just start paying attention when the Tennis returns. But Uber Eats cleverly realised they could stand out from this crowd and grab the attention of the audience – by blending perfectly in, with people
+ Show more