@ameliachristian Experienced Communications and Media Professional with a demonstrated history working in fashion and editorial production as well as media publication with a global perspective (New York City, London, Paris, and Los Angeles). Bachelor of Arts in Global Communications with a specialization in International Business Administration from The American University of Paris.
- DeAndre Yedlin & Crystal Ann Rod - GAFFER OnlineAs Creative Producer for GAFFER, I produced this photoshoot with Newcastle United and Team USA's DeAndre Yedlin with his girlfriend Crystal Ann Rod. I was the art buyer as well as coordinating logistics, such as travel, equipment etc. in preparation for the shoot at DeAndre and Crystal's home in Newcastle. Link to article: https://gaffer.online/features/football/deandre-yedlin-crystal-ann-rod-on-sharing-clothes-the-culture-and-becoming-a-creative-power-couple/ Full Team Photographer - Dean Mar
- Sports Team - GAFFER OnlineWorking as Creative Producer at GAFFER, I had the opportunity to collaborate with photographer, Jack Orton, and Fashion Designer, Sophie Hird, on a digital feature piece for GAFFER Online. Jack crafted the creative direction and reference imagery and Sophie's sustainable designs are the main attraction. I was able to sit down and interview both Sophie and Sports Team following the shoot in the summer of 2019. Link to article - https://gaffer.online/features/fashion/sophie-hird-meets-sports-team/
- Mr. Eazi - GAFFER OnlineIn addition to creative production for GAFFER Online, I also creative directed this shoot featuring Nigerian musician Mr. Eazi (@mreazi). Partnering with photographer, Adama Jalloh, and stylist, Jake Hunte, to execute the direction of the shoot. Link to article - https://gaffer.online/features/music/mr-eazi-on-african-pride-90s-nigerian-goalkeepers-leaving-a-legacy-beyond-music/ Full Team Photographer - Adama Jalloh Stylist - Jake Hunte Stylist Assistant - Shannay Hunte MUA - Mata Marielle Int
- EDEN - GAFFER OnlineIn addition to creative production for GAFFER Online, I also creative directed this shoot with musician Jonathon Ng otherwise known as EDEN (@iameden). Partnering with photographer, Jelani Pomell, and stylist, Jake Hunte, to execute the direction of the shoot. Link to article - https://gaffer.online/features/music/eden/ Full Team Photographer - Jelani Pomell Stylist - Jake Hunte Stylists Assistant - Shannay Hunte Interview - Cosmo Teare
- GAFFER - Issue 02Creative Production Manager for all photoshoots for GAFFER Magazine's print & digital platforms. Head of logistics for shoots which includes creative production, communication with high profile talent, management, writers, photographers, and stylists as well as booking travel and locations for each shoot. Location can range from locally in London, to the wider UK as well as internationally.
- AJ Tracey - Cat Pack Music VideoI worked as the line producer for the 'Cat Pack' music video for UK rapper AJ Tracey. This included leading preparation with location and crew in the weeks before shooting. I worked closely with Director, Hamish Stephenson, to execute all pre-production aspects. Full Team Director - Hamish Stephenson DOP - Jaime Ackroyd 1 AC - Toby Harris 2 AC - Gerald Zibengwa Steadicam - Grant Phillips Gaffer - Danny Hayward, Theo Milford Spark - John Besagni Editor - Laurence Boxley Set Design - LSD (Lyndo
+ Show more
London, United KingdomFreelance
Production manager for all photoshoots & video content for GAFFER Magazine's print & digital platforms. Head of logistics for shoots which includes creative production, communication with high profile talent, management, writers, photographers, and stylists as well as booking travel and locations for each shoot. Location can range from locally in London to the wider UK as well as worldwide such as Lyon and Lisbon.
Digital PR AssistantRed Consultancy
- London, United KingdomInternship
I created social media content planners for clients such as Aldi UK and SlimFast while also handling community management for these clients on Twitter and Facebook channels. Crafted competitor reviews that were sent to the client each day.
+ Show more
- Market Research
- Fashion Communication
- Events Production
- Communication Strategies
- Photographic Direction
- Production Management
- Creative Direction
Study Abroad SemesterEugene Lang - The New School
- New York, United States
I attended The New School- Eugene Lang in New York City for a semester in order to further my studies. The classes I selected not only included communications and media subjects but also economics and psychology. While also in New York City I furthered my experience in the fashion world by participating in internships.
Bachelor of Arts (BA) The American University of Paris
- Paris, France
I obtained a Bachelor's Degree in Global Communications with a minor in International Business Affairs in the heart of Paris. Graduated with Magna Cum Laude and Departmental Honors within Global Communications Major.