- Glamglow: Good in Bed campaignAs part of a new product launch, I created an education piece driving product sales, the content was distributed across Facebook newsfeed and Instagram Story placements. I created an education Instant Experience driving awarness of the new product, with bespoke launch content tailored to be platform specific. I was responsible for designing theIX user journey as well as designing and animating all artwork for this social campaign.
- Clinique Foundation and Lip True Match campaignAs part of the launch of the new Clinique True Match campaign, I created this Facebook Instant Experience that allowed viewers to follow a user journey where they could select their perfect foundation shade and have three uniquely matched lipsticks served to them according to their foundation selection. The IX then linked directly to the Clinique mobile website enabling the user to purchase the products simply and quickly in 3 simple stages without leaving the Facebook App. My roll in the camp
- Specsavers: National Eye Health Week 2019 infographicsAs part of their National Eye Health Week campaign, Specsavers distributed a series of infographics across Facebook as paid social advertisements to drive awareness of optical health and their free eye test service. I designed and animated these infographics for the campaign.
- STARBUCKS RETAIL SUMMER CAMPAIGN 2018As part of the Starbucks Retail Summer Campaign I was tasked with creating all paid Social Content with the objective of raising awareness of the 3 main summer products, Cold Brew Coffee, Teavanna and Frappuccino. My role in the project was lead creative and designer. I was responsible for creating concepts and producing all the original content for the campaign including shooting, editing, illustrating and animating. The campaign achieved an average of 5.35 ER, reached over 6.2M users with 6
- LIFE: IllustrationILLUSTRATION As an ongoing project, for the last 18 months I have committed to a drawing a week, some of those drawings I've brought to life using a combination of Adobe Flash (Animate) and After Effects. Initially I was taking inspiration from any existential thought I'd cared to make note of that day, but the 2 things that kept repeating on me and creeping back into my drawings were, women, and food; the 2 greatest oracles of mystery and happiness according to my subconscious. Here is a co
+ View all
Projects credited in
- Bring Back the Bees It turns out bees do more than most people realise— for such small, short-lived creatures, they do a lot of heavy lifting to keep life on Earth in balance. They make 1/3 of our nutritious fruits and vegetables possible, and they function as a buzzing alarm system for our planet’s ecosystem. Basically, bees are magical fuzzy little flower-hopping life-bringers. And guess what? Bees are in trouble. And that’s why Burt’s Bees® asked Drum to help to #BringBackTheBees. Drum, with the help of FUS9
+ Show more
Social Production Designer & AnimatorManning Gottlieb OMD
London, United KingdomFull Time
Creative lead and producer of animated social content for Starbucks uk and Starbucks CPG accounts. The role required social first creative expertise, to propose and execute creative concepts to an exceptional standard, project management skills to lead campaigns, deliver to tight deadlines and present concepts confidently whilst managing client expectation. i have produced content for brands such as Starbucks, Estee Lauder, Nissan, Waitrose and Air bnb during this role.
Junior Production DesignerDrum
Bankside, London SE1, UKFreelance
I have been working as a Junior Production Designer at the creative agency Drum OMG. My role has consisted mainly of creating relatable and sharable social content for brands, this involves, animation, photography, film, art direction, set design and building and also idea connecting and development.
- Stop Motion
- Animation Film
- Cel Animation
- Directing Animation
- Adobe After Effects
- Abobe Illustrator
- Adobe Photoshop
BA (Hons) Visual CommunicationLeeds College of Art
- Leeds, United Kingdom
I achieved a 1st Class Honours degree from Leeds College of Art in Visual Communication specialising in Film and Animation.