I am a multidisciplinary designer with a developed interest in typography and image making. I enjoy working within various design disciplines, experimenting with imagery using traditional and digital methods to create playful and interesting visuals in my work. I recently graduated from The Arts University Bournemouth and am excited to begin working within the industry. Contact me by sending me a message or an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Noh Mai Movement TypefaceNoh Mai Typeface is a typeface that is inspired by the movements of the Noh Mai dance, using the shapes created by body movements as the structure of the letter form. Noh Mai is a traditional Japanese dance. Noh Mai dances are put together by a series of forms, which are patterns of body movements. The idea stemmed from a very fond memory I have when I first visited Japan at the age of 11. When out for dinner with my dad and step mother we began speaking to a couple on the opposite table, who’d
- Designed Copy of Ba(Hons) DissertationDesigned copy of my final year university dissertation focused on social responsibility and commercial survival. "Is social responsibility in conflict with commercial survival and how do designers strike an ethical balance between the two?" As the dissertation was in ways a report on social responsibility within the design industry I wanted to use this in the visual language, making the designed copy in the style of a dossier.
- Mies Van Der Rohe Unbuilt ExhibitionA concept and visual identity design proposed for a Mies Van Der Rohe exhibition. Mies Van Der Rohe is a well known and celebrated architect. Instead of focusing on the structures that gave him this notability the exhibition features the structures throughout his career that were never completed, and therefore Unbuilt. Mies Van Der Rohe has a vast portfolio of buildings that were iconic to the time and he was seen as a pioneer in modern architecture. However there were some building that never
- Google X HMCTGoogle X HMCT D&AD Brief 2020, "Use music and typography to highlight a cause" We chose a group called “The Idles” who are based in the UK, they’re openly political and often speak out against toxic masculinity, immigration, mental health and working class justice. When reading the lyrics for their song Heel / Heal, we interpreted some of the lyrics having a link to the hidden homeless. Therefore we wanted this album to work as a campaign to raise awareness of the hidden homeless, those who
- Hoax Magazine PublicationWith the American presidential campaigns and Brexit there has been a rise in the amount of fake news articles and information being put out by the mainstream media. The internet revolutionised fake news through rumours or intentional disinformation or Bias, sloppy erroneous reporting. Everything we read was put there for a reason, often by someone who paid a lot of money to place it there. The Magazine is a visual exploration of some of the fake news articles and headlines that began circulatin
+ View all
Projects credited in
- Arts University of Bournemouth, Visual CommunicationVisual Communication’s vision explores and examines the importance of visual communication in relation to culture and society, whilst championing the significance of an interdisciplinary approach. The course is interested in interdisciplinary processes of developing ideas and communicating through visual language. Visual communication is a continuum and seamless spectrum of creative activity, from conceptual practice to mainstream design. Visual Communication produces graduates who are able t28
Photographer and Creative AssistantMoto classic
Winchfield, Hook, United KingdomPart Time
Working within my family business photographing and photo editing of stock for web and banner use, as well as maintaining the website via big commerce. I also assisted in creative side of the business, completing graphics work such as packaging, apparel design and web planning.
Freelance Graphic DesignerMy self freelance
Working with clients in my local community doing freelance graphic design, doing a wide range of design practice with companies such as the local football team, local artists and photographers and local businesses. I also did freelance logo and branding design through Etsy working with American and Australian clients.
+ Show more
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Indesign
- Adobe XD