For over a decade, I've been working in the creative industries of advertising, digital media, innovation, illustration, and photography. I help brands create stories people care about by applying culture relevant insights, combining ideas with the right technology, and choosing the medium as a consequence of the concept and needs behind it and not the other way around, so they can better connect with their audiences while ensuring they meet and hopefully exceed business objectives. I have applied my crafts in many formats in my career, from global integrated campaigns, content creation, films, illustration, re-brands and apps for some of the world's most highly regarded brands including Nike, Adidas, Converse, Coke Zero, Vice Magazine, Warner Music, Ford, O2, SEAT, TEDx, Bacardi and Pepsico among others. And have had the pleasure and joy of working at some of the most renowned global agencies such as AKQA, Droga5, SidLee, BBDO, and TBWA.
- Adidas Backed By MessiAs part of adidas tactical approach to sponsor up-and-coming football players and bring them into the adidas family, we were commissioned to produce and revamp the second season of a branded content series. Backed by Messi is a web series that tells the story of 10 football stars of the future from across the globe who have been chosen by the world's best player to wear his boots. Leo Messi.
- UEFA Europa LeagueUEFA Europa League speaks football. So do our fans. But coming from a serious, and maybe too branded background, the big challenge was to speak football as our audience, the youngster football fans, do. We aimed to create a piece of content in a way that was engaging and exciting to our core audience. A fresh approach to football videos that stood out from the ones out there. With fun, playful, bite-size content that brought out the swagger in the UEL speaking to our audience in the most authen
- Adidas FootballAll along 3 years and a half I led the creative team responsible for Adidas Spain. During these years we worked on several campaigns for Adidas football, from ideation to production. Some of them with 180 Amsterdam concept as starting point and from that, developed and adapted to the local market. All this work involved photographers, photo retouchers, illustrators, writers and designers that worked together with us in order to build strong campaigns in the Spanish market.
- NIKEiDTogether with Nike, we worked on the rebrand – repositioning NIKEiD as a service that lives across the entire Nike ecosystem, while also concepting innovative new product ideas and helping to shape a fresh new creative direction. We have built the foundations of NIKEiD, defining a brand plan, TOV and service definition to help inform and inspire the future of NIKEiD. All brought to life as a brand book encapsulating everything that NIKEiD stands for. From this collaboration a new consumer-facing
- Adidas AshingtonTo celebrate the career of Manchester United legend Sir Bobby Charlton, adidas Originals released The Ashington, a limited edition shoe named after the hometown of the World Cup-winning footballer. We were tasked with establishing a creative direction for the product launch that straddled the boundary between sportswear and football. Our solution was to come up with a look and feel that gave subtle nods to Sir Bobby and the club where he made his name without being overtly football-focused, as
+ View all
AD / Creative DirectorFreelance
London, United KingdomFreelance
Over the last 7 years, I’ve worked in an array of agencies including W+K, Droga5, Uncommon Creative Studio, Mother, BBH and CP+B, amongst others, developing campaigns and branded content for Amazon Gaming Studio, Nike, New Balance, Coca Cola, British Airways, Canada Goose and many others. And worked on the client side at Apple for Beats by Dre. In the past 2 years my team and I Led the $600M winning pitch for Boots, collaborated with Eboy to create an 8-bit character for a non-profit organisation, was part of UK’s most recognised mental health campaign, and designed a football kit for a charitable organisation and integrated it in EA Sports FIFA21.
+ Show more
- Art Direction
- Online Campaigns
- Print Campaigns
- Creative Dirction
+ Show more