Creative, motivated, adaptable graphic designer and co-founder of dynamic freelance partnership, Voyage Creative Studio. With over eight years of experience working with in-house teams and on freelance contracts, I thrive within high-pressure environments and am able to deliver engaging, beautiful, and purposeful work. My expertise span multiple facets of design, but my true passion lies within branding and visual story-telling.
- Transformers FoundationI worked closely with the empowering team at Transformers Foundation to produce their first annual report - Ending Unethical Brand and Retailer Behavior: The Denim Supply Chain Speaks Up. We produced a beautiful and engaging 70+ page digital report and social media assets for the launch campaign.
- Atlantic X MediaAxM takes pride in collaborating with brilliant outdoor, water-sport and adventure brands to deliver high-quality, mesmerising and honest content. I worked with AxM founder, Harry Newton, to create a brand identity that not only spoke to him and his story but elevated his stunning work to an even more professional level.
- Cotton DiariesSparking change from crop to cloth. One story, one project, one person at a time. Cotton Diaries are a global community transforming the way we grow, make, source, and use cotton. I worked closely alongside the change-makers at Cotton Diaries to create brand guidelines, social media assets, and their impact-driven Cotton Sustainability Manifesto.
- PlantlifeA plant-based cookbook designed to encourage and guide readers towards a healthy and satisfying vegan diet. the recipes are easy to follow, inexpensive and most take under 60 minutes. The design had to mirror the book’s accessibility and avoid the negative and pretentious connotations of veganism that have for so long discouraged people from trying it. Stippling illustration was used on the cover with cheerful colours and a simple highlight of the title; appearing very welcoming and upbeat. Ever
- Pie & VinylAn independent and very unique record shop in central Southsea, serving up a contemporary twist on the delicious, traditional pie and mash. Pie & Vinyl boasts an eclectic mix of vintage, antique and bric-a-brac style with a nod towards the Victorian era. The store and logo were already established, so the material designed had to translate the brand’s concept to many different mediums; from seasonal menus, condiment bottles, company stationary and other printed materials used for in-store and lo
- Verizon ConnectVerizon was in the process of re-branding a sector of their business called Verizon Connect, which involved a huge consolidation of multiple suppliers under one organisation. I was asked to come on board and oversee the re-design of all marketing, advertising and employee training material across seven different countries. Strict branding guidelines were implemented in order to uphold the caliber of such a world-renowned company; attention to detail and consistency were essential, as well as col
+ View all
Co-Founder & Creative DirectorVoyage Creative Studio
Portsmouth, United KingdomFreelance
After seven years of working within the creative sector, I came to realise the most rewarding part of the job is being fortunate enough to work on a variety of projects with an array of clients; meaning no two days are the same. My partner and I endeavored to start a creative studio where our dream could be realised, and Voyage was born; a small, independent creative studio with huge ambition and over ten years of combined industry experience within graphic design and video production. We are very passionate about delivering beautiful, engaging and compelling work, that tells a story and helps businesses to flourish.
- 3 Ridgway, Havant PO9 1QJ, UKFull Time
A fast-paced, high-pressure environment; my role within the FatFace team was to deliver innovative and stylish digital design (website, emails, social, etc.), in line with the brand’s seasonal campaigns. This involved concepting initial ideas, considering user journey from in-store to on-line, presenting work to directors and collaborating with other departments to ensure we deliver a campaign seamlessly from start to finish. I also spent a large amount of time re-designing email templating systems and web functionality in order to keep the user experience relevant.
+ Show more
- Print Design
- Web Design
- UI Design
- Publication Design
- Graphic Design
- Layout Design
- Brand Design
- Logo Design