You can only message people who are following you. If you’d like to message this person, simply join our Recruiter Pro Plan.
Experienced Designer & Product Developer with a demonstrated history of working in the sports apparel industry. Skilled in Trend Analysis, Computer-Aided Design (CAD), Fashion Illustration, Textiles and liaising with both the Far-East and European suppliers. Categories developed for include: • Running • Athleisure • Yoga • Outdoors • Gym • Cross-fit • Rowing • Triathlon • Cycling • Swimming • To-and From • Casual
• Research, trend analysis and design/development of premium performance ranges of Mens and Womenswear • Focus on the Triathlon sports: Swimming, Cycling and Running • Design and development of further Outerwear, Fitness and Casualwear ranges • Developing specification packs and liaising with Far East and European suppliers • Sourcing of new materials and manufacturers • Manage fittings and quality of samples for sign off • Provide the graphic design and sales teams with appropriate information for sales conversion
• Creating functional and commercially viable ranges for Men’s and Womenswear • Focus on Running, Cross Fit, Yoga, Rowing, Outerwear and 'To-and-From' pieces • Developing specification packs and liaising with Far East suppliers • Close work with customers and athletes to ensure constant product improvement • Trend research and sourcing of new materials • Visiting global trends and materials fairs • Manage fittings, quality of samples for sign off and size grading • Provide sales staff with appropriate information for sales conversion • Develop B2B products for companies such as Henley Royal Regatta and The Boat Race • Miscellaneous tasks such as customer service, quality control of bulk production and visual merchandising of stores • Award: 2016 Best Running Crops/Shorts/Skorts by Women’s Running Magazine
• In charge of the brand's Resort and Performance lines • Focus on Running, Cross Fit, Yoga and 'To-and-From' pieces • Development of technical sheets for production • Trend analysis, research, sketches • Flagship store visual merchandising • Liaising with onsite production team and taking part in the pattern making process, fittings and quality control • Sourcing and buying raw materials • Training the marketing team, the flagship store staff and all other sales representatives, explaining the collections and individual designs to secure sales
• Assisting the designers with the Spring/Summer 2012 catwalk pieces on creation of embroideries, toiles, pattern amends, model fittings, organising production and liaising with manufacturers • Produce and work with specification sheets and technical drawings • Backstage and wholesale assistant during catwalk show and stand at London Fashion Week
• Assisting with the research of the ‘Made in Brazil’ edition and with the photo-shoot realised in Brazil • Contacting Brazilian brands in order to find the editor’s selected pieces • Elaborating control spread sheets and organise the granted products logistic details • Translation of emails and announcements English/Portuguese