- Easy interaction and adaptability to different cultures by being a charismatic communicator who enjoys working in teams. - Excellent interpersonal skills with proven ability to work on own initiative. - Creative and innovative, provides imaginative yet practical solutions to complex challenges. - Organized and professional with excellent work planning and time management competencies. - Excellent strategic and analytical competencies. - Experienced in dealing with E-Commerce platforms and developing digital strategies. - IT mastery includes: Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop. - Committed, proactive and ambitious with desire to succeed. - Honest and reliable.
- Analysed and evaluated brand performance and its competitors within the market; - Developed the brand’s communication strategy - social networks, brand website, press releases to the media and newsletters to customers and partners; - Managed brand campaigns and new product launch plans; - Organized, led and monitored communication for events and international trade shows; - Contacted international retail distributers where I gained experience in sales, developing the ability to speak with buyers, knowing how to enhance our products and explain how the brand fits into the concept of targeted stores; - Optimized company logistics – built relationships with commercial and logistics teams (factories, suppliers, and carriage) to ensure smooth supply-chain process.
- Created accessories from sketching to sewing pieces such as scarves, collars, and jewelry; - Experimented different fabrics and creative techniques for new accessories; - Researched and developed handmade sewing techniques; - Attended in weekly meetings on current fashion trends where I was able to participate and provide ideas.
- Relevant Modules: Design Thinking / Fashion Branding / Managing Fashion Projects/ Building Fashion Brands / Creative Futures - MA Dissertation: “An assessment into the influence of online customer brand engagement on loyalty and (re) purchase intention - the case of L’Ore?al Paris Portugal” - The 18k word analysis included interviews to industry experts at L’Ore?al Paris Portugal and to Portuguese consumers along with market research, brand analysis and prior investigation, to establish a theoretical framework on what motivates online users to return to the website and stay loyal to the brand
- Exchange Semester at University of Southampton – Winchester School of Art (Set 2011 - Feb 2012) - Relevant Modules: Market and Fashion / Fashion Marketing / Descriptive Geometry / Fashion Design (w/ Confection Technologies and Computer Pattern Design) / Fashion Materials / Clothing Production Systems and Technologies / New Products Development.
Summer course in Fashion and Textile Design at Central Saint Martins.
Exchange Semester at Winchester School of Art (Set 2011 - Feb 2012)
Brand Consultancy Project based on full brand management and empowerment, from digital and social media campaigns, branding, launch campaigns, content creation, event concept and management to bloggers and celebrities engagement and endorsements.
Partnership between the world leading luxury company Kering, London College of Fashion and the Centre for Sustainable Fashion to develop imaginative and innovate methods and practices to improve sustainability in the Fashion Industry. This project focused on promoting sustainable and slow fashion. It encompassed primary research on young consumer buying behaviour and the conception and prototype of a mobile application that links emotional and desired consumerism with micro funding initiatives.