- Direct sales of trips for Dolphin watching, Cave trips, Kayaking, Fishing, in Algarve, Portugal. - Promoting the company in person and online via social media.
- Customer Service for guest travelling in Business Class (promoted after 13 months of work). - Working directly with the Food & Beverage Manager, serving directly the VIP guests (Public Figures, Sheiks, Royal Families). - Trained for In-flight Nanny by Etihad in coordination with Norland College (UK). - Trained in First Aid to deal with medical emergencies on board the aircraft. - Trained to fly several configurations of Airbus and Boeing Aircrafts. - Chosen to be trained in the new Etihad fleet “Dreamliner Fleet” operating one of the inaugurating flights.
- Assisting in Reception with check-ins, check-outs and updating the reservation system. - Assisting in all areas of food and beverage when needed; helping to in preparation of dishes, and receiving the guests. - Created and managed the hotel and restaurant facebook page using industry software that allows customers to book directly in facebook and map the points of interest.
- Lipscani is a retailer of high end custom made silver and natural stone jewelry. - In charge of direct sales, I was involved in every step of the sales process; welcoming the customer, introducing them to the unique products, helping them purchase the most suitable item, creating customer databases and doing regular follow ups with existing customers. - Helped to update the website and Facebook pages; used Photoshop to edit the product photos catalogued them, and did the English translations. - Did the Inventory of the end of the year of all the products in the store.
- As an international customs agency specializing in auto parts I in charge of entering new orders into the GIDWin dispatch software and then doing real time updates of the shipment (I was responsible for the air and sea business). - Responsible for email and phone communications with customers and the shipping agents worldwide, including China, Australia, USA and Europe in our air and sea business. - Administrative duties included: managing customer files, organizing legal documents and keeping track of payments.
INDUSTRIAL PRODUCTION DESIGNER